Things that don't belong together

Professur

Dennis: Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
King Arthur: Bloody peasant!
Dennis: Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Well, the deed is done.

Pretty much what I expected in some areas, and not quite in others.

Very relaxing, very helpful, but not something I'm gonna run out and book on a monthly basis.

Oh, and prof? The wife's undergamrents are intact thus far. Updates as the situation warrants.

A.B.Normal

Can't say I'm upset about the results ,there has been too much questionable imagery in this thread already,without there also being a "happy ending". :eww:

greenfreak

Massage, fine. Had those and once I got over the stranger touching me thing, it was enjoyable.

But hot stones on my back? Always sounded like a gimmick to me. Glad you enjoyed it a tad though. :)

Professur

Massage, fine. Had those and once I got over the stranger touching me thing, it was enjoyable.

But hot stones on my back? Always sounded like a gimmick to me. Glad you enjoyed it a tad though. :)

Oh, hell no. It's in the same nature as acupuncture. But like acupuncture, it's efficacy is 100% dependent on the skill and knowledge of the 'witch doctor'.

Now, who are you and why have you hacked GF's account?

greenfreak

Never had acupuncture either... Sticking needles in my skin is also not my idea of a good time.

I used to freak out about the little hot mittens you put your hands in when you get a manicure. My skin is really sensitive to heat... My showers barely steam up the mirrors.

The best massage I ever had was on our first day of our honeymoon. We had a couples massage in Bermuda for an hour. I think when you do go, anything less than an hour is cheating yourself. I almost dozed off towards the end.

Professur

Now there we differ. I was feeling a cold coming on this week and in an effort to kill it quick, I pretty much boiled myself. Hopped into a hot shower and progressively over a couple of minutes, turned to cold tap completely off. And my hot water tank is set for 70C. Killed the cold in under 24H.

As for the hot rocks ... they're no where near that hot. But regardless, the whole point is that it's all dependant on the Chakra points. Acupuncture, hot rocks, or even just a 'good' massage is all dependent of the ability of the 'witch' to find them and apply the appropriate pressure. Indeed, knowledge of them led me to give a girl a big O ... in public, completely by accident. One minute I'm giving a back rub, the next ... we're being throw out of the club.

greenfreak

Indeed, knowledge of them led me to give a girl a big O ... in public, completely by accident. One minute I'm giving a back rub, the next ... we're being throw out of the club.

:lol:

And so, the root of it comes to light! It all goes back to the penis, doesn't it. ;)

I used to work for a new age freak who was all about Chakras and karma stuff. I got so tired of hearing it that I tend to disbelieve most of it now. Although I do believe in the power of positive thinking for individuals, I don't believe there's a big karmic shit list out there.

Professur

:lol:

And so, the root of it comes to light! It all goes back to the penis, doesn't it. ;)

Say what? Um, we were both still fully dressed. She orgasmed from the back rub, nothing more.

I used to work for a new age freak who was all about Chakras and karma stuff. I got so tired of hearing it that I tend to disbelieve most of it now. Although I do believe in the power of positive thinking for individuals, I don't believe there's a big karmic shit list out there.

Now, y'see, I'm as big a skeptic as any, but 4000 years ago, chinese doctors lived and died by their skill. They proved what they were doing worked. Whether auras and yin and yangs exist isn't in my lexicon, but the human body is full of nerve endings that don't go where they're supposed to. Ever get poked in one place, but you feel it in another? Lots of stuff like that happens that the brain just edits out, but if you sit and pay attention, you can sometimes pick it out.