This sex... issue...

Kittie

thread made it to kiddie korner.

haha.

Okay weird question for chicks mainly. does it ALWASY hurt the first time you have sex? I figured I would ask ye kind OTC people about this...

Haha. Im s sacred Im gonna use 1247584754 forms of contra.

BlurOfSerenity

This sex... issue... pt2

sometimes i feel like the only girl in the world who doesnt care if i have an orgasm... just as long as my guy has one.

then again... i am quite a bit of a submissive it's-all-for-him type person.
i get the satisfaction of having made him cum. that's good enough for me.

BlurOfSerenity

it didnt hurt me at all.
then again, i was really ready.
sometimes the reason it hurts is cos you're not actually ready, and tense/nervous.

never double up on condoms.
i'll give you some spermicidal film.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Kittie said:
thread made it to kiddie korner.

fixed :)

On topic.
When I first did it with my girl she felt a lot of pain, I know she wanted to do it, she desired it, and I know how much she loves me, but she just didn't expect it to hurt that much, even when I was patient and didn't do it the "hard way", but it still hurt her. Luckily (if you can call that luck), it was only the first 4 times, then it went away.

I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but some girls have the himen more thick than others, and those are the ones that feel more pain.

What it really matters is that you do it with someone you trust and you love, in the end it won't matter if it hurts or not, it will matter what you give and the way he appreciates what you just gave him.

My 0.02

Mare

[Luis Quotes] some girls have the himen more thick than others, and those are the ones that feel more pain.
What it really matters is that you do it with someone you trust and you love!!!!!

I agree.....Yes, it does hurt the first time (kinda a pain you forget-definetly NOT like giving birth...) you just need a gent to be easy with you and fer God Sakes sweetie, make sure you love this guy and you are ready for making love, nothing like giving it away and having your heart crushed....(but then again that pains goes away to and you move on to bigger and better...) :winkkiss:

tonksy

ok...hmmm...hurt isn't the word i would use, it is uncomfortable the first time. please make sure that you are ready and i don't mean mentally (although you should think on that, too...) i mean lubricated!!!! boys can get in such an all fire hurry that they tend to not get passed their needs and excitement...you'll notice i said boys. as for orgasms...you really should aim to have one...doing it for the guy is an inevitability in a womans life but, for heavens sake! you should be getting yours, too....but also, your body may not be condusive to an orgasm at this point....i lost my virginity at 15 and had my first orgasm at 19....sex was still enjoyable and i didn't feel slighted (kinda how ash feels) but once i had one having one became important....good luck and i say that 2 forms of reliable contraception should be more than sufficent,,,remember - you can get pregnant the first time, standing on your head doesn't confuse the sperm, douching afterward only helps them swim faster, there is sperm in pre-cum so pulling out does nothing but make a mess....any more questions that you don't think are public board material? you can pm me.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Gonz said:
Hes right, for once ;)

Dont go rushing into things. Make sure this is what you really really want because if nots not you may come to regret it, as I regret my first time. It wasn't the right time or right person, as I realise now and it makes me feel I should have waited and thought it through a tad more.

AlphaTroll

I was in some serious pain while it happened and days after that.

Got better since then, but yeah, lube is always NB if you wanna have a good time. And ye gotta be ready for it (mentally and physically). Ye can't use more than one condom - ye'll only cut off the blood supply to his penis! Hot water does not kill sperm, so doing it in water won't help - safest bet is probably to go on the pill (but discuss with a doctor first because they vary in strength and have diferent side effects) and using a condom.

If yer guy is really big (and I don't mean tall or fat...) it would probably be best if knows more than a little about foreplay.

And if you do use a spermacide try not to get it in yer mouth :sick:

Oh and for the first time it may be a little less 'stressful' if you are on top - that way you get to control the speed and depth of penetration - guys can sometimes get a little overeager and thrust a bit ...erm, maybe this is best left to PM's as tonksy said :blush:

(shit....someone just got shot outside my window!!!!!!)

AlphaTroll

Yeah, guess they were trying to rob him. Wasn't hit after all, but by the way he was carrying on I thought he'd been hit in the chest or sumin. Oh well, not the first time people have fired guns here :shrug:

Now I have to do a flippen incident report - well, just glad he's OK at least.

Cops just pulled in,hopefully security will deal with them, I don't feel like making a statement or anything.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Just the kind of apathetic attitude that makes life worth living...

'meh...I cant be arsed someone else do it'

;)

AlphaTroll

No, I just don't want to be part of the rent-a-crowd that gets in the way of the police and medics doing their job.

And I don't feel like making a statement because I won't have much of any worth to tell them, security was closer so they'd be able to do a better job of it.

If he had been injured I'd not be sitting here, but as it is there's nothing I can do, so why go get in the way of the pro's?

Raven

Annoying SOB
He thinks hes right again ;)

Hey if your hearts cold and you wanna warm it, I have a cunning plan :D :devious: