This sex... issue...

Kittie

maybe I should get to PMing instead of just throwing myself in the public *shrugs* I denno. I don;t want to... but in turn I do. I want to not because It would have made mom happy... but He wants too... *hides*

unclehobart

Thats typical. The guy always wants to do it. Thats just human nature. His percolated hormones are outdistancing his rationale and maturity.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If a guy doesn't want to, then worry about him.

You do not sound ready to take the plunge & there is no rush is there?

Oz

Kittie said:
maybe I should get to PMing instead of just throwing myself in the public *shrugs* I denno. I don;t want to... but in turn I do. I want to not because It would have made mom happy... but He wants too... *hides*

For fucks sake kittie....if yer were my daughter I'd stap yer into a chastity belt :rolleyes:

Of course he wants his legover.....that's what 16 yr old blokes do...they shag everything that'll willingly take it's knickers off.

But this is 2004.....the days when a girl had to fall backwards with her legs open just to "please the boyfriend" are long gone. You know that, I know that ..... even the randy 16yr old whose only exposure to modern sex is wanking over his mothers issues of Cosmopolitan knows that.

Do it when you want to.......and if yer boyfriend won't wait.....kick him in the balls a few times.......that should calm his urges ;)

Vortex

Does it hurt...

For me no... haven't really spoke with other females about this, so I can't say *shrugs*

freako104

Kittie said:
thread made it to kiddie korner.

haha.

Okay weird question for chicks mainly. does it ALWASY hurt the first time you have sex? I figured I would ask ye kind OTC people about this...

Haha. Im s sacred Im gonna use 1247584754 forms of contra.

from what I have been told yes it can. but ive never done it with a virgin so they couldnt tell me really but the girls who I knew were said it hurts them a little the first time

Raven

Annoying SOB
Oz said:
For fucks sake kittie....if yer were my daughter I'd stap yer into a chastity belt :rolleyes:

Of course he wants his legover.....that's what 16 yr old blokes do...they shag everything that'll willingly take it's knickers off.

But this is 2004.....the days when a girl had to fall backwards with her legs open just to "please the boyfriend" are long gone. You know that, I know that ..... even the randy 16yr old whose only exposure to modern sex is wanking over his mothers issues of Cosmopolitan knows that.

Do it when you want to.......and if yer boyfriend won't wait.....kick him in the balls a few times.......that should calm his urges ;)

I highly recommend you listen to this guy.

Not everything has to be about the guy you know? You're fears and feelings come into this as well. Don't make a decision based on what he wants, make a decision on what YOU want too. If you dont want to thats absolutely fine and you don't have to. Whats more he should respect the decision you've made and if he doesn't/tries to force your hand (so to speak) then you have to think about whether he is the right person to be with right now.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
The question you need to ask yourself is this...Why do I want to do this? Once you have a good answer, you'll be ready.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Is this the right thread? :worm:

I've been trying to remember my first time...As far as I can recall, it didn't hurt a bit... :retard:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:dance:

Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show said:
She's Penicillin Penny
she's the queen of the sunset strip
If she ever gives you any then you better see your doctor real quick
From the back seat of Cadillac cars, to the floor of men's room bars
She's Penicillin Penny and her future's written in the stars

She's Penicillin Penny and ever since the day she came and came
They say she's had so many, she gives 'em all numbers not names