Thread-jacking

GrandCaravanSE

blutooth, i hate those even more, they are uncomfortable, and are to quiet to hear anything, i can't even hear anything over 15,000 herts.

tonksy

That's like saying you shouldn't talk to your passenger. Probably correct but a tad impractical.

Professur

She already has one. It`s a deformed midget what walks on all four legs. Tiny body, big head, pointy ears. It`s in all her photos.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
And the fact they had to stay still for 30 seconds or so with the old camera technology, holding a smile for that long is hard.

Professur

Homo ....?

dude, I was talking about a woman holding my own, not me holding yours. Keep your tiara for yourself. Jeez, gotta worry about a guy when that's the first thing that pops into his head.

Queer

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Homo ....?

dude, I was talking about a woman holding my own, not me holding yours. Keep your tiara for yourself. Jeez, gotta worry about a guy when that's the first thing that pops into his head.

Queer

you want to touch my junk

you faggot!

(not that there is anything wrong with that)

MrBishop

Tell that to Health Canada... can't smoke a fag anywhere. Not near businesses, schools, hospitals...

Professur

Is there something wrong with your monitor, coz you don't seem to be able to read what I typed. Maybe too much jizm dried onto it to see all the words.

Professur

Funny you should bring up Egypt. I was gonna use a pharoh head dress and a white sheet (wrapped carefully) as my costume this year.