Thread-jacking

Inkara1

Well, if it's an easy way to cash in, expect it. You're not still driving that Neon are ya?

2002 Malibu now. The a/c control fights with me, but at least the intake manifold gasket was already done before I got it (the 3.1 is notorious for the same thing as your old 3.4 was).

Professur

Geez, I`m absolutely surrounded by queers. I've got one who wants me to hold his dick, and another who wants to play tootsie with my prostate. Guys, I fathered three children. Doesn't that tell you something about my preferences for lodging my tube steak?

If I'm getting my groove on, there's only one Y chromosone in the room, and it's mine.

Professur

I'll take deep in a closet over deep in a man's asscheeks anyday.

Isn't it time for a topic change, of shall I just leave with the prize money now?

Professur

Yeah, but so was Knight rider, The dukes of hazard, and the freaking Love boat.

As they say, you get smarter as you get older.

Inkara1

My watch has what looks like a very faint snowflake on the bottom side of the glass. I have no idea who it got there or how it formed. I wonder if there's some way I could get a picture of it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You know what I hate? People who put angry smilies in their signatures because it makes me read every one of their posts in an angry tone.