Thy tools

Inkara1

I recognize the logo. It's a Victorinox knife; the same brand as mine. That's a very high-quality brand that's actually made in Switzerland.

Here are a few shots of mine:

Inkara1

It's even got a combination fish scaler and three-inch ruler. Perfect for measuring and scaling most fish I would probably catch. :D

The tools you see are the large and small main blades, the file, the ruler/scaler, the wood saw, the scissors, the magnifying glass, the phillips-head screwdriver, the combinations flat-head screwdriver and bottle opener, and the combination smaller flat-head screwdriver and can opener.

On the other side of the knife is a leather punch/awl combination, a hook with an unknown purpose (my scout troop called the hook on another knife I had at the time the "booger yanker"), an even smaller flat-head screwdriver, a tiny chisel, and a corkscrew. A micro-size screwdriver (perfect for glasses) screws into the corkscrew. In the handle rests a straight pin, a toothpick, tweezers and a writing pen.

All this for less than $40 at Wal-Mart. I remember when Swiss Army Knives with this much stuff cost a small fortune.

unclehobart

To list all of my toys would take some time... but what I remember off hand is: pressure washer, lawn mower, lawn edger, varied rakes and tillers, 2 wheelbarrows, dremel, a super battery charger, jumper cables with a 20 foot span, 2 massive ratchet kits with every conceivable international socket form (even that funny canadian square one ;) ) levels, battery pack drill, a myriad of painting supplies, 8 foot ladder, sanders, sprayer bottles full of either bug or weed kill, shopvac, lawn spreaders and god knows what else...

Mirlyn

Inkara1 said:
I recognize the logo. It's a Victorinox knife; the same brand as mine. That's a very high-quality brand that's actually made in Switzerland.

Here are a few shots of mine:

Magnifying glass too? It looks like the same as mine. Almost too big to carry though.

I carry a Gerber EZ-Out 450. Awesome knife. :headbang: