To all new members and guests

Discussion in 'The Lobby' started by Justintime, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Justintime Guest

Feel free to post in any forum on anything and in any topic you wish, and please don't be shy ;) At OTC we may seem a bit scary but we're all nice folks and normal people (most of us :D) like you. Welcome to all and enjoy your stay. :headbang:
  2. PT Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite

3. ris 121.3 moh New Member

no running, no bombing, no heavy petting, no splashing, no diving in the shallow end... :D
  4. lacemyster New Member

no horseplay, no snowmobles, and absoluty no spamming :D
  5. Leslie Communistrator

:mope:
  6. ris 121.3 moh New Member

i wish i'd seen that no snowmobiles one before, i brought mine to the pool specially, one dive and it stopped working :(

:nuts2:
  7. ris 121.3 moh New Member

i only say that because i never seem to get none. you should see the sad look on my face when everyone else gets with the heavy petting and theres no lovin' for ris :crying:

i *sniff* don't even *sniff* get any pm's anymore :waaaaaaaaaa:

:nuts2:
  8. lacemyster New Member

Well now that you've learned your lesson, say this: "Lacemyster is right, she is wise yet I am just a dumbass kid" Then you bow down to the Subway sandwich :p
  9. tommyj27 I DARN YOU TO HECK! Not really Banned

comon, we need snowmobiles here, they're a real-world example of natural selection at work :D
  10. Mirlyn shutterbug Well-Known Member

Besides, what else would they use to fill a half-hour of the umpteenth season of America's Most Overplayed Home Videos? :tardbang:
  11. tommyj27 I DARN YOU TO HECK! Not really Banned

PLEASE NO! DON'T MaKE ME WATCH IT AGAIN!
  12. greenfreak New Member

I'm sure you would get PM responses if you take the first step and send them out yourself. :p
  13. ris 121.3 moh New Member

i sent one once, no-one replied :(
  14. Justintime Guest

Pms to yourself don't count! :D

i wish i did'nt have to clean out my pm box as a mod, i'd have well over 1000 now instead of 572 :D :p
  15. Shadowfax ...Bla... <b>mod cow</b>

shall we pm eachother ris? nobody ever pms me anyway, except when they have something to comment on :D
  16. ris 121.3 moh New Member

you got 500 pms after the cleanout?

i got 120 and i am keeping them all for prosperity :(
  17. Justintime Guest

:headbang:

[attachment]http://www.otcentral.com/forum/attachment.php?s=8883b826e7949e9e2dff26338dacf24e&postid=204508[/attachment]

Attached Files:

• pm.jpg
      pm.jpg
      File size:
      5.3 KB
      Views:
  18. ris 121.3 moh New Member

'ris - you have 0 unread of 3 private messages. billy no-mates' :D
  19. Squiggy A fool and his ThunderDick

I clear out about 200 a day....Maybe my dick doesn't look so small over the internet....:tardbang:
  20. tommyj27 I DARN YOU TO HECK! Not really Banned

resizing the image 400% tends to do that