Tonight, above my house...

*runs to the store to grab all the Kona Coffee I can*

WOOHOO!!!! Group groping and snuggling in Canada!!!!

Just wondering,

Would you ladies be in need of a cabana boy during your trip to the Great White North? The houseboy has to go in for his semi-annual herpes check up, so I'm afraid he won't be able to make it.

No worries on that. The houseboy is always clean...However, the cabana-boy is a known carrier of histoplasmosis. :p

Gato_Solo said:
No worries on that. The houseboy is always clean...However, the cabana-boy is a known carrier of histoplasmosis. :p

Alright, had to go look that one up.

So you're clean huh? Finally got those genital warts under control?

*gets an icky feeling about having the houseboy come along*

Uhm, Gato, are you sure everything is ok? Would you mind getting us a doctor's note?

He could get you one, but it will come from an Air Force Dr. :rolleyes:

Trust it if you want to....

I've never had a disease, and the only wart (singular) I ever had was on my right big toe. The same one I kicked the cabana-boy with...Hmmm...

BTW...Did you know the Cabana-boy also has tinea pedis, tinea cruris, and tinea corporis.

Yeah, squiggy. Everybody knows you've got a case of Eczematous...Besides...we were here first.

But we need fresh meat once in a while!!

Squiggy, I wasn't suggesting that you shouldn't join us... That's a given. :)

*sigh*

Where are all those men who drool over having multiple women at the same time? I think there's too many women for just Squiggy. We might hurt him. :)

That's cuz he's just a pool boy. Not quite ready for the cabana or the house yet. All he has is a leaf skimmer. :p

Ah but pool boys work outside... Which means they get all tan and sweaty and then they take their shirts off and show off their six pack and their biceps... *drool*

greenfreak said:
But we need fresh meat once in a while!!

Squiggy, I wasn't suggesting that you shouldn't join us... That's a given. :)

*sigh*

Where are all those men who drool over having multiple women at the same time? I think there's too many women for just Squiggy. We might hurt him. :)

Hurt me!!! ...by ALL means...Hurt me!!!

Back