Tonight, above my house...

greenfreak

:laugh:

So, HomeLAN and Squiggy... Are you going to fight for your title or what? If not, we might have to find another pool boy. Tis would be a shame. :smash:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
hehe...I'm my own boss (now). You've got yourselves a pool boy who can check your inseams at the same time... :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
PT, Gato.....Seems the ladies have seen thru your reteric... :D Don't worry. There always finding new cures for icky things...

HomeLAN

While I still think I have a legal right to the title, my boss says no nekkid wrestling. Nekkid, OK, wrestling, OK, but not both.

*scuttles off to research the possibility of moving this hearing to the New Jersey Supreme Court*

greenfreak

Squiggy, you're a Jersey boy? Oh man. So close to NY, I think I might be swayed by this. How long did you live in NJ? I'll refrain from making disparaging comments about Jersey. For now. :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Haha....I've lived here 47 years...I think Jersey sux too, so don't hold off on my account greenie.

greenfreak

Woo hoo!! A local!! Well, sorta local. :D

I spent some time there this summer for my job in Clark, Whippany, Princeton, Cranford and *gasp* Camden. I don't really have anything against Joisey except the way you're greeted when you drive in from NY. With industrial stacks, oil tanks and that God-awful smell. Once you get past that, it's kinda nice in places. :)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Guess I'm lucky in that I'm from South Jersey. Half way (almost to the foot) between Philadelphia and AC. Doesn't smell that bad down here...Unless your talking about my room... :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
How can they 'see through' what isn't there? Besides...You're even older than I am... :p

Now, ladies, shall I massage something now, or later? :brow:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
LOL...Men have a definate inclination toward immaturity. Hell, we never get past the desire to breastfeed... :D