Troll Central.

Professur

This crap at PiL was just brought to my attention. And I've only one thing to say about it. If you don't like it, piss off. Right now, and don't bother coming back. End of story. Got it?

I see this juvenile bullshit again, and I will personally 3 day ban the culprit as their first and only warning.

Professur

Sorry, but if you don't know about it already, you're not involved. It's not a matter of any discussion. And it's not a matter of board vs board. Simply some people not having any respect.

MrBishop

Professur said:
This crap at PiL was just brought to my attention. And I've only one thing to say about it. If you don't like it, piss off. Right now, and don't bother coming back. End of story. Got it?

I see this juvenile bullshit again, and I will personally 3 day ban the culprit as their first and only warning.
You wanna be more specific about "this crap at PiL" ?

Professur

No, as a matter of fact, I don't. If it's not clear enough, it'll be made abundantly clear in the near future.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You have something to say? Nobody is banned. Nobody is particularly unwanted.

IDLEchild

Which is more pointless?

Starting a thread about matter apparently no one knows about?

...or...

Refusing to make anything anymore clear so we'd understand why the thread was started in the first place?

*ponders heavily*

Here is a tip for future disgruntled mods or admins who start warning threads:content.

Either make it clear what happened or deal with the troublemakers incognito...swiftly and quickly without warningless warning threads.

IDLEchild

Gonz said:
To those he is speaking, it is perfectly clear

Those aren't the respected members of OTC: You know, those adults who are asking for a clearing up of the matter.

Professur

IDLEchild said:
Those aren't the respected members of OTC: You know, those adults who are asking for a clearing up of the matter.

It is cleared up. There was no details because it's not up for discussion. Details would be pointless. The respected members of OTC aren't involved (hopefully) and those involved aren't respectful. This is a ship up or ship out warning, nothing more.