Troll Central.

Dave

wow. PiL. completly forgot about that site. just logged in and found a PM from back in July. oops. sorry about that.

HomeLAN

Please do expand, Prof, because either something happened that I missed, or you're briinging up long-settled shit for no reason. Either is possible, but I'd love to know which is correct.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
*nutshell* it was something new. someone that orginally told me they didnt want their name associated with OTC came back to post and realized i had granted part of their wishes. They can only post on the site but nothing else. So they went to pil and whined about it in their shout box. When offerd to have things changed back, the said person pretty much told us that they didnt want it. but had to make sure they got to make know how they feel abou us. *nutshell*

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
tank girl said:
does anyone else find Prof's spazz-out really funny? or is it just me :eyebrow:

Nope.

Edited to add: I think *spazz out* is not the appropriate word. In fact, I think it sounds like an attack on his statement.

ClaireBear

Banned
Spirit said:
Nope.

Edited to add: I think *spazz out* is not the appropriate word. In fact, I think it sounds like an attack on his statement.

TG's a kiwi right?

So "spaz out" possibly means the same there as it does here...

I take it as meaning to "react overly or in an out of character way, perhaps without sense or reason" (as you can often quite wrongly and offensively call an individual with physical or mental difficulties a "Spaz" over here)

I would see Prof's post as slightly reactionary... so in the sense of "out of character or excessive" it would be apt... if a little harsh though. :shrug:

Professur

ClaireBear said:
I would see Prof's post as slightly reactionary... so in the sense of "out of character or excessive" it would be apt... if a little harsh though. :shrug:

No. It's very harsh. A product of my complete anger that this useless, childish namecalling persists. Unfortunately, it seems that an all or nothing approach is all that some people pay attention to, so there it is.

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
No. It's very harsh. A product of my complete anger that this useless, childish namecalling persists. Unfortunately, it seems that an all or nothing approach is all that some people pay attention to, so there it is.

Okay... but horses for courses... its all relevent and individual isn't it.

I'd hate to suggest that if the term had been used by another member other than TG the issue wouldn't be raised... but there! I have... and even I saw it as harsh.... perhaps for that single reason alone... :shrug:

I just don't like everyone picking on each other... childish and reactionary!

ClaireBear

Banned
Professur said:
Now you're confusing me.

Well... what I'm trying to say in a half assed fashion... I think is that...

If anyone else had used the term "spaz out" no one would have cared... but as it was TG... there was a reaction...

But... even I reacted to it and felt it was harsh even though I tried to defend her... so I'm no angel in the whole... "its her! Off with her head!" stuff... and feel quite guilty... so I copped out with the "lets stop picking on each other" line!

You think you're confused... :lol2:

Wait! Hold the phone... were you agreeing with me... or not in the first instance...

Right now I am really confused!