U.S. drops bomb on wedding party.

sbcanada

confused communications between the ground and air crews resulted in the bombs being programmed to hit friendly ground troops.
the pilots were unaware of an 11,000-foot altitude restriction that had been placed over the exercise area
Canadian officials said their troops were practicing "surface-to-surface firing, not ground-to-air."
there was no hostile activity in the area that would have created this incident
Afghan fighters manning a checkpoint near the accident site reported seeing eight or 10 red streaks heading skyward at a 45-degree angle, which they assumed to be tracer bullets from the exercise.

To summarize, the American pilots were completely clueless that there was a training area or friendly troops in the area. The Americans and Afghans say they seen fire shooting into the sky. The Canadians say they were not shooting into the sky. I guess there must have been enemy fighters very near by shooting at the American jets and the Americans took out the wrong guys. :(

Either that, or the Canadians were actually firing at the American jets. :D I wouldn't blame them either... bastard Americans trying to screw us over on softwood and agriculture. ;)

sbcanada

You don't LET us live up here. We kicked your ass in the war of 1812, although you are still in denial. :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
sbcanada said:
First off, what is with people with shouting out "SBCANADA" in caps, as if they are revealing some secret? Everybody knows I was sbcanada so shut the hell up and call me by my present name.

Why do you assume I will never be in someone's military? I very well could be in the future. Are you some kind of fortune teller or psychic? Fuck off.

Many of my posts do indeed intend to stir up some controversy. That is what makes a site like this interesting. Deal with it.

As far as I'm concerned, you are still acting like a 2-year old. The reason I said that you will never be in anyones military is simple...you lack the discipline to do the job. I can see that every time you post. You are incessantly rude, insulting, and ignorant of the way things are. Your inability to deal with the fact that war is not an exact science is plain for everyone to see. You won't be in the military because nobody would want you, or your whining, in their armed forces.

Now...onto your so-called 'controversy'. What you are fomenting is not controversy, and does nothing to make this site interesting. You spout off nothing but ignorance and stupidity. You deal with it, and you fuck off.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Gato_Solo, you know what kind of person he is. He's immature, and his comments only tend to piss other people off. I know my arguement may not always be as good as I would like them to be. But that's also a lack of knowledge of English...I can't always say things I'd like them to say. But at least I try, and that's something I can not say from this guy.

He's not mature, and we can't blame him for that. Just don't let him get to you. That's not worth it. Just ignore his lousy posts.
Maybe he'll grow up someday.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Oh, SBCANADA, one more thing. If you'd stop posting with your old name, maybe people would stop using it to get your attention. Of course, you already realized that half your posts come with SBCANADA attatched to them, and the other half come with anniekin...You did know that, didn't you?

mo·ron Pronunciation Key (môrn, mr-)
n.
A stupid person; a dolt.
Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[From Greek mron, neuter of mros, stupid, foolish.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mo·ronic (m-rnk, mô-) adj.
mo·roni·cal·ly adv.
moronism or mo·roni·ty (m-rn-t, mô-) n.

:D

moron

n : a person of subnormal intelligence [syn: idiot, imbecile, cretin, changeling, half-wit, retard]

moron

\Mo"ron\, n. (Pedagogy) A person whose intellectual development proceeds normally up to about the eighth year of age and is then arrested so that there is little or no further development.

cretin

/kret'in/ or /kree'tn/ n. Congenital loser; an obnoxious person; someone who can't do anything right. It has been observed that many American hackers tend to favor the British pronunciation /kret'in/ over standard American /kree'tn/; it is thought this may be due to the insidious phonetic influence of Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Guys, please refrain from this type of behaviour! personal attacks will not be tolerated, please don't make us lock this thread down!