uhhhh

BeardofPants

HomeLAN said:
Ya know, I didn't join the "let's give C-S negative karma" bandwagon, but the little twit tried to hit me three times last night.

Keep it up, jerk. I'll make it a personal mission to see that you never see green territory again.
I gave him neg karma but he never hit me. What a twit, can we ban him yet?

Liliandra

paul_valaru said:
can he? i have serious doubts in the walking and chewing gum dept.

There are different variances in the idiot department though. There's the coordination (chewing and walking) and among many others the talking department (hitting on people you just met, pissing off people who can ban you) that kinda thing. I'm sure he could excel at any level of idiocy presented in front of him in full color picture format.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
well igorne me then, so i don't any more bad krama :D

chances are you will be either posting normally or banned before we ignore you, we just don't do that, unless we are being personally attacked.

the reason why i don't post smart alot is that no one cares about what i like to do :crying4: i think i might start to post mroe about fans since you asked me a question so now i feel :) , i have one more thing i might tell you about tommorow :D that has something to do with CRT monitors :swing:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:
the reason why i don't post smart alot is that no one cares about what i like to do :crying4: i think i might start to post mroe about fans since you asked me a question so now i feel :) , i have one more thing i might tell you about tommorow :D that has something to do with CRT monitors :swing:

well it can't always be what you like, just like a real life conversation, you have to have a back and forth thing going.

paul_valaru said:
well it can't always be what you like, just like a real life conversation, you have to have a back and forth thing going.

well i am tweaker :crying4: likes to make things live a long time :) ,

Stop Laughing

It's what's gonna make my job hell in a month because of the pseudoephedrine used in it, all cold products containing it are gonna go behind the counter now, I'm not looking forward to cramming 150-200 different products onto just a few shelves in the pharmacy.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Stop Laughing said:
It's what's gonna make my job hell in a month because of the pseudoephedrine used in it, all cold products containing it are gonna go behind the counter now, I'm not looking forward to cramming 150-200 different products onto just a few shelves in the pharmacy.

nice, and getting a lot of people coming in begging for it.

Stop Laughing

The biggest thing is to stop the theft, that's how they get most of their stuff, shoplifting's nothing compared to making the drug.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
crystal scan said:

people make the drug crystal meth at labs, home made labs, to stop this certain cold medications containing one of the ingredients are now prescription, only, or you have to ask for them, getting a record of who is buying them.

buying large amounts raises a flag you might be running a meth lab.