uhhhh

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Stop Laughing said:
It's limited to 2 total packages, no exceptions. State law. Still OTC, no prescription needed.
I realize this will be a pain in the ass for you, but I'm really glad they did it. It's really the only way to control this shit, everything else can be bought in quantities that aren't really alarming. I sure hope it helps.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Stop Laughing said:
It's limited to 2 total packages, no exceptions. State law. Still OTC, no prescription needed.

I can remember that stuff in my childhood, allergy-ridden days...Sudafed was my life preserver.

Professur

Big whoop-dee-doo. Most of us have been at worl for 3 hours already. Don't go to bed so damn late, child.

Professur

crystal scan said:
10:30pm, where is the EDIT button so i can my posts :mad:

You don't get one of those anymore either, until you behave.

and don't act like you weren't given plenty of warning. The nice moderators and admins here gave you more than enough rope. It's a shame you chose to hang yourself with it.

Professur said:
You don't get one of those anymore either, until you behave.

and don't act like you weren't given plenty of warning. The nice moderators and admins here gave you more than enough rope. It's a shame you chose to hang yourself with it.

and like you behave :la:

unclehobart

He does and he is. He may be a bit spicy at times.. but nothing certainly over the deep end. He can be trusted with the keys to the coffer if need be. Of very few can that be said.

unclehobart said:
He does and he is. He may be a bit spicy at times.. but nothing certainly over the deep end. He can be trusted with the keys to the coffer if need be. Of very few can that be said.

i am a trusting person :lol2:

Professur

crystal scan said:
and like you behave :la:

I earned the right to act like I do. Some folk here don't particularly like it .... but then, they've earned the right to not like it.