ummm...

Altron

Just pointing out that in all sections the "last post" is by me. I guess I am the only one posting at 3:47AM

Altron

Thanksgivign Break!
And I got kicked off 1:20 10/30/02 (the day after that post) , and 10:00 last night
The reason I got to stay up was that eveyone in my family crashed at 11:00 because of thanksgiving and no one kicked me off. But I have school all next week. :(

Aunty Em

Altron said:
Thanksgivign Break!
And I got kicked off 1:20 10/30/02 (the day after that post) , and 10:00 last night
The reason I got to stay up was that eveyone in my family crashed at 11:00 because of thanksgiving and no one kicked me off. But I have school all next week. :(

You better not be around when the phone bill comes in! lol :)

Vortex

Hmmm, well I have 2 phones, 2 lines in my room, only really use the one on a constant basis :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Aunty Em said:
Altron said:
Thanksgivign Break!

We don't have to pay for local calls here in the states, Em.

Vortex

PuterTutor said:
Aunty Em said:
Altron said:
Thanksgivign Break!

We don`t have to pay for local calls here in the states, Em.
You what?!?! No fair!! Over here, our taxes are ridiculous... insurance ridiculous... everything is over priced, and still we have to pay for local calls (and everyother call too) tis ridiculous :(

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nope, usually you get about a 10 or 20 mile radius around you that is considered local. Except the big cities, where they set up a Metropolitan area, that is all considered local. It is a little strange in some places though. Bland, MO, where I used to live the only local calls were to other Bland numbers. There was a town about 5 miles away that was long distance.

Aunty Em

Vortex said:
PuterTutor said:
We don`t have to pay for local calls here in the states, Em.
You what?!?! No fair!! Over here, our taxes are ridiculous... insurance ridiculous... everything is over priced, and still we have to pay for local calls (and everyother call too) tis ridiculous :(

Just one more reason for moving. :)

I feel like I'm gonna be taxed out of existence soon... :(

whoreable

SUCKERS!!!!

Aunty Em

Actually my phone calls for this month were £7.00. :)

Of course the rental for the cable package including digital TV, TV Internet and phone line was £26.00 and the rental for broadband is £14.99...... :eek: But since I don't smoke, rarely drink and even more rarely go out I'd say that's quite cheap entertainment. :)

Don't ask me how much I spend on DVDs, Videos and VCDs though! :D

Altron

My parents have a $65/month unlimited local and long-distance with two lines, voicemail, caller id, and call waiting...
And my dad has a cell phone plan where its 600 anytime and 3000 night and weekend minutes. Do I sound like a phone commercial?
My dad sells little electric gadgets so he talks on the phone A LOT. We also get to have Cable Internet because of him. As for TVs there are only a few shows I like, computer is more fun.

Vortex

7 pounds?!?!? OMF! I just did the maths, and that's CHEAP!!!

The rest is acceptable, but I can't get over that 7pounds! :eek:

Aunty Em

I tend to mostly watch Sky 1, BBC1, BBC2 and SciFi and my daughter is totally hooked on Cartoon Network. I rarely use the TV Internet but it's part of the package(personally I think it's for noodle brains). :)