ummm...

Vortex

Heehee, maybe that's where I differ :) There isn't much to watch on TV here... unless if you get satelite, bu that like.. in pounds... about £100 per month... so, um, NO! I only watch like maybe 3 hours of TV a week, if that, and that's including watching while eatting dinner :eek:

Hense I'm addicted to the internet instead :p :D

Altron

Vortex said:
Heehee, maybe that's where I differ :) There isn't much to watch on TV here... unless if you get satelite, bu that like.. in pounds... about £100 per month... so, um, NO! I only watch like maybe 3 hours of TV a week, if that, and that's including watching while eatting dinner :eek:

Hense I'm addicted to the internet instead :p :D

Same with me. My regular "TV-Time" is 3 hours a week!
Unless Junkyard Wars or Robot Wars is on TLC.
My favorite team in the Meglomaniacs!

Vortex

Heehee, all that's worth watching here is like X-Files, Scrubs and F.r.i.e.n.d.s. :eek: *sighs* of the joys of living in a 3rd world country :p

Altron

I think televisions are a stupid and mindless activity. That's really annoying. My parents think computers are bad. So when I get kicked off the computer I have nothign to do. TV sucks. I can't just listen to music either, I have to be doing somewthing. I have gotten bored to the point of trying to connect painted fans to Christmas lights. If my parents kick my brother off the Dell, he can go downstairs and watch TV, play Nintendo, or og in his room and listen to music. If I get kicked off I have nothign else to do. I hope im' not just rambling on and you at least somewhat understand my idea.

Vortex

See... this is the perfect time to take up a hobby.. like photography, ,or drawing... or something :) Just a thought :)

Altron

I go in the basement and "play"
But i've painted the last of the fans, and the light bulb project is destroyed...
I'm running out of victums - I mean "playmates"
Maybe I can work on my Dremel skills...
That dual 486 is going to be one kickass machine when I'm done with it!
And I still have to finish the remote control boat...
There's lots of stuff I can do :D

Vortex

:D :D :D So I don't see why you're complaining ;) you have lots of thing to.. err.. keep you out of mischief :D

Vortex

*catches rock (I have 1337 reflexes!)*

*chew on rock*

Yummy :D Midnight snack, thanks for the rough-age :D

Vortex

Cooked they are fine... "The other white meat"

But raw *steps on something gooshy* can be a lot icky!!