unclehobart jumps the shark

unclehobart

I saw my first confirmed grey hair today. I guess its all downhill from here. Strangely enough, I don't feel any wiser for the effort... but I do suddenly feel the urge to yell at kids to slow the hell down as they drive by me.

alex

You'll get used to it quick. I started turning grey by 25. Now I'm totally grey....hell, almost white. My chest hair is grey and a good size grey patch in the crotch. Funny thing though, my mustache is still light brown.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Just pull it, edit this thread & pretend it never happened :D

note-this is not intended for Pad, he'd end up bald ;)

Professur

As someone who found his first grey hair at 9, and was noticably grey at his highschool grad, I've two words for you. And the second one's 'Off"

HeXp£Øi±

Damn 34 is old!! And if that weren't enough you're ugly.:D

Seriously...don't be pulling out those grey hairs you earned every one of them.

HeXp£Øi±

It's a downward spiral. You see the first one and immidiately stress which causes more to come in. There's no escape.

Inkara1

I don't think I'll ever have a gray hair... if only because I'll be bald by the time I'm 25 at the rate I'm going.

Professur

Hmmm. The pic you put in Lacey's thread looks definitely like your hairline and your eyebrows are undergoing a trial separation. But that might be just the camera angle.

How about a pic with a ruler held against your forehead?

unclehobart

Professur said:
Hmmm. The pic you put in Lacey's thread looks definitely like your hairline and your eyebrows are undergoing a trial separation. But that might be just the camera angle.

How about a pic with a ruler held against your forehead?
3 inches