unclehobart jumps the shark

75renegade

samcurry said:
ahhh grey in the beard is very noticable, head region is getting more by the day. the rest of the bod even i dont look there anymore. too depressing.:eek2:

Don't go afeelin' too blimey lad............rremember, Grrddaybeard the pirate, an' all his buried treasures, worth millions of deblumes, on the seven seas.

Now go bury yer treasure in 'er mound of sand laddy!!!;)

alex

75renegade said:
Sorry Pad, if my "late in life" comment put ruffles in yer feathers, though somehow, I doubted it............

Ruffled my feathers? :grinno:

Gave me a couple more grey hairs? :grinyes:

Aunty Em

Well we can't all be like me... nearly 47 and not a grey hair in sight. My mum and dad didn't start turning grey until their mid fifties so I have a few years to go yet. :)

unclehobart

SIDEBAR SHIFTING GEAR QUESTION ALONG THE SAME VEIN:

At what age did your parents start to grey?

Some have already volunteered the info... so we might as well all get in on the act.

Dad: A few salt and pepper bits on the temple by 38. Moustache followed by about 43. Its a good blend today and looks great.

mom: not a clue. I suspect right at about 30. She, like a great deal of women, used dyes quite frequently... making it impossible to tell.

Vortex

unclehobart said:
At what age did your parents start to grey?
Um.. my mum was when she was in her early 20s. Same with my gran :(

We go grey early in my family

*starts investing in hairdye*

HomeLAN

Both started slowly at about my age (34). Good and gray by 46 or 47, but hey, 5 kids will hasten the process.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I've got a couple here and there...maybe 4...still plucking them till I give up and they win someday...

btw I went brunette last night, no more red for a bit :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gonz...I dreamed about you...

you larry and his cronies were all working a show...and you all went out afterwards with a bunch of groupies... :eek6:

man oh man was I grumpy when I woke up :grumpy: