Mrs Pacman
Cristal and Castles
Enduro

Nintendo:
Mario Bros 1,2 & 3
Zelda

Sega Genesis:
Sonic :headbang:

I didn't get into super nintendo and forward, I made the direct jump to Doom, then Heretic, Hexen and Quake.

Luis G said:
Atari 2600:
Mrs Pacman
Cristal and Castles
Enduro

Nintendo:
Mario Bros 1,2 & 3
Zelda

Sega Genesis:
Sonic :headbang:

I didn't get into super nintendo and forward, I made the direct jump to Doom, then Heretic, Hexen and Quake.

i loved pacman :swing:

greenfreak

At home we only had "public domain" disks for the Commodore 64 that had basic programs from novice programmers. But my favorite was "Eliza". She was supposed to be a psychiatrist. Her responses would vary based on what you typed in. It could get quite funny when you typed inappropriate responses. I decided I wanted to find out what made her tick. So I found out how to list the code one day and read all her possible responses and then tried to reproduce them. That kind of took all the fun out of it. :(

But for other video games, we went to the "gameroom" at the mall. Space Invaders, Defender, Asteroids, Centipede and any of the PacMans were my favorites.

MrBishop

Defender, Asteroids, Joust, Galaga (and it's cousin Galaxian), Qix, Mortal Combat, Indy 500 and abevy of other driving games. Sniper I & II

:)

Inkara1

The classics... Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, Skate or Die, Tecmo Bowl...

...oh, Tetris was addicting, too.

ekahs retsam

HomeLAN said:
ekahs retsam -

I believe you just got pwned.

HAHAHAHA i think it is funny!!!!

Joel needs a life. If you are that anal about a tiny image messing with your bandwidth it is time to change providers! :D

FYI putting (All content herein is copyright © 2004 Joel Yliluoma - unauthorized republishing prohibited.) does not mean the image is copyrighted as the character and likeness do not belong to you. So if you want to be dumbass and change it fine...

nice pic BTW
kgspic2.jpg

:finger: :asshole: :finger:

Lopan

Did you ever play Sam and max? It twas the sequel to day of the tentacle, tres funny.

sidebar_comicography.gif

and did you have an Amiga?