Virtual gift exchange!

Mare

So, whatcha think???????? Think it could work? How would we know who to pick?

We should have a virtual gift exchange (pollyanna). :D

We could start with someone getting me a gift-post a pic, then someone respond and get that person a gift, post a pick, and so on! :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Since it's virtual...

SnP gets a 4x4 Rolls Royce
Prof gets a larger house
flavio gets a brain
Bobbie gets a heart
Markjs gets some sense
Leslie gets a hunting rifle
Paul gets better running shoes

OTC gets a lifetime full paypal account

Starya

I'm used to doing "secret santa" on another forum, where everyone who say they're interested are assigned someone to fix a virtual gift to. But, we start at the beginning of december. It's usually great fun, but requires that someone organizes it.

Mare

Gonz said:
Since it's virtual...

SnP gets a 4x4 Rolls Royce
Prof gets a larger house
flavio gets a brain
Bobbie gets a heart
Markjs gets some sense
Leslie gets a hunting rifle
Paul gets better running shoes

OTC gets a lifetime full paypal account

Eh Hemmmmmmmmmmm..........Did you forget someone? :mope:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Mare said:
Eh Hemmmmmmmmmmm..........Did you forget someone? :mope:
Mare gets a strapping, tall, dark, handsome, muscly guy in a towel coming to her home dressed only in a towel to give her an hour long foot massage set to quiet music.

Mare

Leslie said:
Mare gets a strapping, tall, dark, handsome, muscly guy in a towel coming to her home dressed only in a towel to give her an hour long foot massage set to quiet music.

YeeeHawwwwwwwww! Thank Ya Les!

Here ya Les.........for you for Christmas.........

AlphaTroll

Luis G said:
Can I get a bj? :D

That could be a very dangerous request....next thing you know someone, like....say....a male poster (I won't mention names for fear of insulting someone)...gets all tipsy on the eggnog and remembersthis thread. You'll have your....err....hands full.

I think Gonz should get a sense of humour (I seem to remember you saying once that your's was removed at birth???) ;)

AlphaTroll

Gonz said:
My sense of humor works fine with only one u, thanks :D

Hmmm, ja I can see how two u's could become a bit much to handle. Next thing we know you might just admit that you are a liberal, bunnyhugging fag :eek6: ( :winkkiss: )

AlphaTroll

OK, sure, whatever you say sweetheart....no stop stomping your feet, you're going to break the heels...pink pumps don't grow on trees you know...