Virtual gift exchange!

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SouthernN'Proud said:
I'm still waiting to see who Peter Kris is/was.

peter-criss-solo.jpg

Sorry...I spelled his name wrong...

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Ah...that bloke...

No, not gay. Not much of a drummer either. Horrible songwriter too. Come to think of it, why was he even in the band?

Eric Carr was a thousand times the drummer Peter Criss was, and he managed to last longer in the group too. Peter Criss was...well, an alcoholic. His incessant whining had to be a buzzkill for the real talent in the band, namely the other three. Still, as the original drummer, he was part of the chemistry behind the most revolutionary band since the Beatles. That's good for something I suppose.

Gato_Solo

SouthernN'Proud said:
Ah...that bloke...

No, not gay. Not much of a drummer either. Horrible songwriter too. Come to think of it, why was he even in the band?

Eric Carr was a thousand times the drummer Peter Criss was, and he managed to last longer in the group too. Peter Criss was...well, an alcoholic. His incessant whining had to be a buzzkill for the real talent in the band, namely the other three. Still, as the original drummer, he was part of the chemistry behind the most revolutionary band since the Beatles. That's good for something I suppose.

Kieth Richards is a dope fiend, and Mick Jagger is a drunk, but that didn't stop them from writing good music...And Peter Criss is still gay. That was the rumor I heard in High School, and I haven't heard anything different until today...:p

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What does his performing/not performing fellatio have to do with his abilities to drum or write songs to his wife Beth?

Gato_Solo

SouthernN'Proud said:
2. How many other rumors from high school do you still believe in?

1. That Southern Cuisine is excellent eats.
2. That the books we get in school are just majority opinion disguised as fact.
3. Ford makes the best cars.

A few more that have yet proven false...why? :D