Virtual gift exchange!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
for Nixy!
mmmmmm mmmm THANK YOU!

For all you who are liking the firemen...check out www.firefightercalendar.ca I have the 2006 one :D One guy who was signing them wrote "I'll be there for you when you need it" hahaha either was knew was he was writing in which case I shoulda jumped him or he's a little slow and should re-think his wording :D

Aunty Em

Oh well, if ur giving out virtual gifts, I'll have a small mansion in Belgravia, a 750 grand salary and a toyboy. :D

Oh yeah... an a decent sports car for him to adorn.... Oh and don't worry about the brains department cos I intend to pump the rest of them out... just make sure he's nice and muscley and cute..... and not gay!

(heh, heh, now Gonz can go on about me sterotyping cute, muscley guys.)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
:hmm:That's the ugliest Ferrari I've ever seen... :p
Are you sure?
5-7-04.jpg

abooja

SouthernN'Proud said:
For abooja. Might be like giving a drunk a drink, but hey it's Christmas after all!

Bon apetit boo!

200.jpg
Wow, thanks! Missed that. :cool:

For you. Don't take this the wrong way. Gene says you can use it to ice beers in. :lol2:

kasket.jpg

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I saw the KISS coffins about four years ago. That's a bit tacky even for a diehard fan like me I think. Make a helluva beer cooler though!

abooja

SouthernN'Proud said:
I saw the KISS coffins about four years ago. That's a bit tacky even for a diehard fan like me I think. Make a helluva beer cooler though!
What better way to go out for a diehard KISS fan? :p