VMA '03

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
This should be enticing, but it's not.

mdf348456.jpg

Dressed in the same kind of white bustier wedding dress that Madonna wore while performing "Like a Virgin" during 1984's inaugural show, Spears and Aguilera gyrated on stage while singing a cover of the not-so-innocent tune. Then, while Madonna sang her new song "Hollywood" in an all-black outfit, she shared an open-mouthed kiss with both Aguilera and Spears - proving the former teen stars have come a long way since their Mouseketeer days.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
From those pics am I to assume that Madonna is the dominant partner in this "our songs suck, let's get our names in the media somehow" fest?

flavio

Banned
Gonz said:
From those pics am I to assume that Madonna is the dominant partner in this "our songs suck, let's get our names in the media somehow" fest?
You have to look beyond the crappy songs and just focus on the (sorta) hot lesbian action.

IDLEchild

The rest of the show was also very tame. Chris Rock disappointed me..i thought he'd have something great up his sleeve. Last years show was,easily, more entertaining. Too bad though. The show was so hyped to be so amazing that MTV got my expectations up too high and they fell right after the lackluster opening, even the kiss shared between those three was just pathetic and so staged and planned.

Coldplay's performance was the only high point of the show.

peterska2

CydCharisse said:
t.A.T.u dancing in their underwear with a thousand other girls at the Movie Awards last year was pretty shcoking

no way.

i missed it

that would have been the highlight of my day