War Cry

Rose

Zang! Who is that, striding over the plains! It is Rose, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a mighty bellow, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to punch you until you shit molton lava!!!"

:D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Who is that, sprinting across the cliffs! It is Paul, hands clutching a meaty axe! He cries ominously:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I destroy all in my path until my glands are satisfied!"

Lo! Who is that, striding on the wasteland! It is Paul Valaru, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a mighty grunt, his voice cometh:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I shall discombobulate the entire world!!"

freako104

these are mine

Sprinting through the desert, wielding gilded boxing gloves, cometh Freako104! And she gives an ominous cry:

"I'm going to smack you to the moon and back, and trade you for a candy bar!"

Striding out of the mini-mall parking lot, wielding a mighty sword, cometh Eric! And he gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm going to fuck you until you deflate!!!"

Skulking across the terrain, clutching a thorned whip, cometh Smythers! And he gives a vengeful grunt:

"I'm seriously going to smack you so hard, I will be high on life for years to come!!"

Lo! Who is that, striding across the candy store! It is Warren, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! He howls vengefully:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! I lay waste to all I see like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!"

SexyBoo

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]
H[/size][/font]ark! Who is that, running through the hotel lobby! It is Sexyboo, hands clutching a burning branch! And with a booming howl, her voice cometh:
"I'm going to bludgeon you to the moon and back, then make toast!!"

Oz

Yea, verily: Who is that, running through the plains! It is Oz, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He bellows vengefully:

"I'm going to spank you until your rump glows, and add a notch to my bedpost!!"

Quite........

BeardofPants

Hark! Who is that, running amidst the mountains! It is BeardofPants, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a mighty grunt, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to pulverize you harder than God thought possible, and grin like a fucking maniac!!!"

Rampaging on the cliffs, brandishing a thorned whip, cometh Anna! And she gives a bloodthirsty howl:

"I'm seriously going to brutalize you into a fine spicy powder!!!"

LMAO, these are funny. :lol:

Kawaii

Who is that, rampaging across the icy wasteland! It is Kawaii, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with an ominous bellow, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to contort you to the moon and back, and add a notch to my bedpost!"

Oz

Good grief! These warcry's are gonna get me a bad reputation :)

Rampaging through the cliffs, clutching a bladed baseball bat, cometh Graham! And he gives a spectacular bellow:

"I'm going to fuck you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!"

Djcake

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]Z[/size][/font]ang! Who is that, striding across the tarmac! It is Djcake, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a spectacular scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to spank you like a rabid gangsta bitch, then steal your lederhosen!"

Professur

I had a great warcry that my dad taught me, but it's gaelic and i've no freaking clue what it means or how to spell it. Sounds scary tho.

I did have an english one, once upon a ...

Went something about beating you so hard, you dad's dick would get bruised. A play on knocking you back into last week.

Raven

Annoying SOB
[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]W[/size][/font]ho is that, stalking through the candy store! It is Steweygrrrr, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He screams thunderously:
"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I will bend the enemy to my wicked will!"

OMG PERFECTION!!

Mirlyn

Stalking amidst the freeway, clutching a vorpal blade, cometh Mirlyn! And he gives a mighty roar:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!"

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]R[/size][/font]unning through the terrain, carrying two hardened pitas, cometh Leslie! And she gives a cruel roar:
"For the love of carnage and discord, I lay waste to all I see until my glands are satisfied!!!"
:brow:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Stalking on the steppes, brandishing a burning branch, cometh Gato Solo! And he gives a vengeful cry:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until Amnesty International campaigns against it!!!"

Raven

Annoying SOB
[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]Z[/size][/font]ang! Who is that, rampaging on the fields! It is Stewart, hands clutching a burning branch! He roars gutterally:
"I'm going to brutalize you into the danger zone!!!"

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]P[/size][/font]rowling through the desert, clutching a vorpal blade, cometh Stew! And he gives an ominous bellow:
"I'm seriously going to smash you until you're a parapalegic!"

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]P[/size][/font]rowling amidst the steppes, wielding a mighty sword, cometh Ghaele! And he gives a vengeful scream:
"I'm seriously going to clobber you beyond mortal comprehension!"

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]Y[/size][/font]ea, verily: Who is that, prowling along the terrain! It is Ellie Firemist, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! She roars vengefully:
"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!!!"

AlphaTroll

"I'm going to flog you like a wrecking ball!!!"

"As sure as predators devour prey, I shall traumatize the entire planet!"

"I'm going to spackle you with wasabi!!!"

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!"

"I'm going to transmogrify everything you hold dear!"

"I'm going to smash you until you deflate!!"

"Ares, God of War, be praised! Skulls will be fucked for Satan!!!"