War Cry

luna2021

heres mine all

Running through the mountains, wielding gilded boxing gloves, cometh Luna! And she gives a cruel cry:

"I'm seriously going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!!!"

Stop Laughing

You should say that to BoP. :D

Rampaging on the candy store, swinging a bladed baseball bat, cometh Stop Laughing! And he gives a cruel bellow:

"For the love of beatings, I lay waste to the landscape like a mad dog who can only get madder!!"

This ain't me, I'm calm and cool (well, maybe not cool, i do spend a lot of time on the computer :eek: ), and I'm certainly not known as 'mad dog'.

Just to add a little scare from the past, I have been called Bubba before...

Inkara1

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]R[/size][/font]unning across the wasteland, brandishing a reflective halberd, cometh Inkara1! And he gives a mighty cry:
"I'm seriously going to fuck you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!"

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]H[/size][/font]ark! Who is that, sprinting along the freeway! It is Aaron, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a mighty cry, his voice cometh:
"I'm going to fuck you until you're bright blue, and hijack your momma's airplane!"

Dave

"I'm going to pulverize you harder than God thought possible, and grin like a fucking maniac!!!"

:laugh:

i'll have to remember that the next time a psych patient acts up....:retard:

Vortex

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]H[/size][/font]ark! Who is that, prowling amidst the cliffs! It is Vortex, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! She cries homicidally:
"I'm going to smack you so forcibly, you will wake up from the Matrix!"

unclehobart

Driving across the streets of south central LA in a cop car; he stops and gets out. Brandishing his baton aloft he yodels:

Stop!... or I shall yell stop again!

luna2021

i decided 2 show this one which says my (real name) on it but i thought u all would find it funny, or disturbing ok here it is

Running amidst the icy wasteland, carrying an oversized scalpel, cometh Denise! And she gives a gutteral scream:

"I'm going to fuck you until your mom feels it in her womb, then bake cookies!!"