War on Terror

Professur

flavio said:
Then the claim should not be made. I don't see any birds outside....does that prove there aren't any?

Outside, within your line of view ... yes. Outside, out of your line of view ... no. A little more precision is all it takes.

flavio

Banned
Professur said:
Outside, within your line of view ... yes. Outside, out of your line of view ... no. A little more precision is all it takes.
Thanks that relates nicely to "outside Gato's line of view" which doesn't have much precision.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
NY Times said:
BAGHDAD, Iraq, Dec. 15 - In a day remarkable for the absence of large-scale violence, millions of Iraqi voters, many of them dressed in their best and traveling with other family members, streamed to the polls today to cast ballots in a nationwide election as Iraqi leaders predicted that the vote would split almost evenly between secular and Islamist parties.

Note, before even talking about the vote, they write of violence. An indication of where they want the story to go. Then they note how people are dressed & who they're traveling with & end with what is will do to fracture the state.

Hardly an overwhelming positive note on a free election.

NY Times

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
flavio said:
So are they the left and talking about it too? No need to kick Gato while he's down.

Thought you said that the NY Times was fair and balanced...Anyway...I assume you didn't look at anything I posted, and are just resorting to flame-baiting again...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If you notice, the stories you find are curt. Ya'll are still figuring out how to spin this story of Bushs oilwar getting the job done.

flavio

Banned
Gato_Solo said:
Thought you said that the NY Times was fair and balanced...
Where? Oh, you're just making up more stuff. You're on a roll with that today.

Anyway...I assume you didn't look at anything I posted, and are just resorting to flame-baiting again...
I looked and Gonz and I just proved you wrong.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
flavio said:
Where? Oh, you're just making up more stuff. You're on a roll with that today.

I looked and Gonz and I just proved you wrong.

And you also proved you can't read...take a look at the dates the stories were written...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm reasonably certain sh'es giving the finger to Flav

r2768047562.jpg

freako104

Professur said:
Did any of the following carry a story concerning this? MSNBC. ABC. CBS. CNN. CBC. CNN. FOX.

I'd say that's more than sufficient looking, wouldn't everyone?

Fox probably did already, MSNBC is also pretty good about that. Not sure the others, I watch NBC at dinnertime

MrBishop

They all seem to have covered it, and they all mentioned violence and explosions....even Fox.

BAGHDAD, Iraq — Up to 15 million Iraqis — including large numbers of Sunnis, who boycotted the January elections — voted in historic parliamentary elections Thursday to establish a permanent democratic government amid only scattered violence.
Fox

Even the liberal press is lauding the elections...so, what's the point exactly?

Professur

MrBishop said:
They all seem to have covered it, and they all mentioned violence and explosions....even Fox.

Fox

Even the liberal press is lauding the elections...so, what's the point exactly?

Beyond poking sticks into each other's cage, none.