we got rearended...

unclehobart

The roof shot shows a bit of the retracting roof as well as three little buttons that can be tuned to your garage doors... somehow.

The console is very easy to deal with. Seat warmers. Top level sound system. Independent climate zones. Single control wand to make your seat darn near do anything. The rearview mirror has a compass and autodims depending upon the amount of light hitting it from following cars. Smart heating system in that the fans will not engage until the system is actually producing heat. There is no heater control per se... you dial in the specific temperature that you want and the system will engage cooling, fans, or heaters depending upon the situation. The owners manual is like 250 pages thick.

Cruise control daytime running lights, fog lights... god knows what else. I haven't found everything yet by a longshot.

The one fuzzy shot of the passenger dash is showing an airbag on said same dash as well as that entire support arm going to the roof. Its a skirt airbag. Said skirt airbags are on all 4 posts. My door has one too. So far I have found 8.

V6 210hp MPG 21/29

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
So I'm guessing that the kids aren't gonna be allowed to jump about in the back, eh?

They will all be SO heartbroken!

How many kids were in there anyway?

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
Careful! You'll end up like me. :D
not unless you have pretty babydolls, extra blankets, diapers and wipes, a cooler, and a couple of audio books in your trunk ;)