*wedding bells*

kuulani

thanks guys :hug: it was a small ceremony on the beach, it was perfect ... especially the wine at the end :cocktail:

freako104

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :) its good to have some good news after what happened today. rock on Ku' and hubby! good luck to the both of you! again congrats!!

greenfreak

WOO HOO!! Way to go! Will we be seeing pictures anytime soon?? Do you have any traditions that you follow for the marraige ceremony? What did everyone wear? Did you go surfing afterwards? ;) Details, woman! Details!!! :cool:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
that's GREAT !!!!!! :dance:

i'm so happy for you, and you know we are waiting for the pics :)

:headbang:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
If I was there, you'd definitely hear a little whine at the end. Congratulations, and be good to each other. ;)

kuulani

greenfreak said:
WOO HOO!! Way to go! Will we be seeing pictures anytime soon?? Do you have any traditions that you follow for the marraige ceremony? What did everyone wear? Did you go surfing afterwards? ;) Details, woman! Details!!! :cool:

:lol: Alright, you asked for it :D

We had decided last week Tuesday to elope and go on a honeymoon on the weekend because my mother was flying up and she agreed to babysit the baby while we were off honeymooning :D

With that in mind, we made arrangements to get married on Saturday and booked a night at the Palms Cliff House for a honeymoon Saturday night. Well, as it turns out we couldn't get married on Saturday, but the judge could meet us on Sunday. Seeing as we couldn't cancel our honeymoon w/o paying a cancellation fee, we took our honeymoon on Saturday and got married Sunday afternoon. :D Talk about non-traditional!!

That's the best way to do it, imho, we were so totally relaxed for our wedding! Sunday morning came, I went to my sis-in-law's house for hair/makeup, and then off to the beach for our wedding.

The weather was perfect, our ceremony was short and simple, and an impromptu toast with wine at the end of the ceremony ended after a "wine run", 15 bottles later, and a handful of really happy people :cocktail:

The wedding dinner was lovely too, at the Seaside Restaurant. My hubby's aunty provided impromptu entertainment, singing and playing her ukulele, complete with hula and laughter. It was a nice day spent with family :D

*running to nalani's computer to scan some pics* :D

kuulani

sorry ... still didn't have time to scan these pics in ... nalani is busy on her computer today *pout*

:D

kuulani

the link above was where we spent our honeymoon ... that was a LOVELY place to spend a honeymoon!! everyone should go and stay there!!

heres a pic of me, my daughter and my husband after the wedding :D

Attachment(s):

married.jpg, 51.69kb

50_1037844136.jpg

kuulani

hey - how come i cant see the pic? oh well ... i have to rush off to pick up my daughter now. i'll have time to fix it tomorrow :D