*wedding bells*

greenfreak

Oh my goodness that pic is SO GREAT!! Wow, you guys make a beautiful family. *feels all warm and fuzzy inside* :D

Thanks for the details, it sounds like you had a great wedding and weekend! Btw, can't help but notice the color of the dress you have on Mie, she looks great too! Wow, just... wow. :cool:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
*sulking off down to the cabana.*

*looking at pics of new husband*

*Running my ass back to the cabana*

HomeLAN

Lucky bastard didn't even have to wear a tie, much less a tux.

Congrats to both of you. Now, get on with living.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ooooooooooh *is so happy* You guys look so happy! Such a beuatiful family!

You look very pretty, Mie is VERY adorable :)

nalani

the service was beautiful .. the setting was beautiful (my mom's house :)) ... the bride was beautiful ... the baby girl was beautiful ... the drunken aunties were beautiful (til they jumped in the ocean with their dresses on :D) ... and the two best friends of the brides were the wine runners and filler-uppers LOL ... it was lovely ... :)

freako104

ku you look quite beautiful in the pic. the palms restaurant looks good but too fancy for my tatse. glad its going well. the reason you may not see the pic is because of parameters of it though i know nothing but that might be it. good luck again to the both of you

kuulani

unclehobart said:
Where didja get the baby dress? That off the rack or was it hand made?

the dress is off the rack ... all the clothes we're wearing was bought at Sig Zane Designs in Hilo :D

unclehobart

Just exactly how long is your hair now? have you ever measured it? When was the last time you trimmed it? *supressed jealousy*

kuulani

unclehobart said:
Just exactly how long is your hair now? have you ever measured it? When was the last time you trimmed it? *supressed jealousy*

*measuring* 26" sir :D
hmm, the last time i trimmed it was right after the baby was born, approx. 5 months ago, i must've cut a good 8" or so.