Wedding plans moving right along

kuulani

your dress is gorgeous!! that looks like something i would pick out too - *mumbles something about great minds* :D

anywho, honeymoon in hawaii?

greenfreak

Thanks honey! I can't wait to try it on when it comes in. :)

We've been talking about the honeymoon and Rusty is concerned about losing two days out of 7 to plane travel. So now we're thinking about other spots too, like the Virgin Islands. St. Vincent, St. Thomas, etc.

We're pretty much leaving the honeymoon up in the air right now. Depending on how much money we have leftover after putting deposits down on everything and figuring out the total dollar amount. It willl be the last thing we book, for sure.

Professur

greenfreak said:
Thanks honey! I can't wait to try it on when it comes in. :)

We've been talking about the honeymoon and Rusty is concerned about losing two days out of 7 to plane travel. So now we're thinking about other spots too, like the Virgin Islands. St. Vincent, St. Thomas, etc.

We're pretty much leaving the honeymoon up in the air right now. Depending on how much money we have leftover after putting deposits down on everything and figuring out the total dollar amount. It willl be the last thing we book, for sure.

If you can't manage that, Niagra's always nice. Or you could just run away before the wedding and become some married guy's (with three kids) mistress.

greenfreak

:laugh: Good suggestion Prof. I'll be sure to discuss them with Rusty, especially the second one. NOT.

If we determine that a full-fledged tropical honeymoon is not in the budget (at this point, we're not really sure), there's a cute little B&B we stayed at a few years ago. They have deluxe suites with jacuzzis, fireplaces, etc and a "weekend romance" package. It's a few hours drive and someplace we know we'll enjoy that won't break the bank.