Weird kid names

tonksy

Speaking of whom, Tonks, how'd that arm heal up? Did that creme do much to lift the scar?

Before

mallybooboo.jpg

After
malarmheal.jpg

I'd say so.

Professur

V3.0 managed to acquire the first injury of my family requiring medical treatment, splitting his head open jumping on the chairs in the kitchen. He didn't land square and actually popped the seat off (metal tube frames) and took a shot to the noggin. One stitch. If I'd been on hand, I'd probably have jsut closed it with a butterfly, but as I was 100 miles away, the missus took him to the local ER. They didn't even bother to shave the hair around it. He was more bummed out about not being able to swim for a week than about having a hole in his head.

Professur

True. I'm gonna have to sign off and bug out. My lab is, yet again, unseen and I don't want them setting the alarm and locking me in.

JTP

My wife's full name gets mangled by telemarketers in both official languages 100% of the time..unless they give her my family name - in which case, they can pronounce it, but get nowhere past that. "My husband's mother doesn't live here." followed by a click is as far as they get :D

Overheard in a Cajun bar: "They makin a mess out of my Messier".

tonksy

I had the hardest time when I moved up here. Up here Lake Lanier is Luh-near not lawn-yay, Mr. Richard is Rit-chard not Ree-shard, and the street Ponce De Leon is pronounced like Leon from the hood and not like the Spanish explorer that gave it's name.

JTP

I had the hardest time when I moved up here. Up here Lake Lanier is Luh-near not lawn-yay, Mr. Richard is Rit-chard not Ree-shard, and the street Ponce De Leon is pronounced like Leon from the hood and not like the Spanish explorer that gave it's name.

Don't forget them Tar-jay stores.

Boudreaux: Thibodeaux, it's terrible what they doin over in Alabama.
Thibodeaux Whaas happenin in Alabama?
B: Some sorry SOB's is burnin down the churches!
T: Don't bother me, I always go to Popeye's

P.S.- We need to open a BoudinKing in Georgia.

tonksy

Don't forget them Tar-jay stores.

Boudreaux: Thibodeaux, it's terrible what they doin over in Alabama.
Thibodeaux Whaas happenin in Alabama?
B: Some sorry SOB's is burnin down the churches!
T: Don't bother me, I always go to Popeye's

:laugh5:

JTP said:
P.S.- We need to open a BoudinKing in Georgia.

I was always a sucker for the pulled meat boudin at Rabideaux's in Iowa, LA.