Welcome Cerise

Cerise

Ah, Mr. Professur, very good indeed!

Thankyou for the welcome, Leslie!

From what I have read there are some really interesting perspectives in these here threads. I hope I can fill the bill as well, and to grease a few palms along the way I offer pizzas (with everything for those who do, cheese and veggies for those who won't) and beer (or sodas). Help yourselves!

*party*

Professur

Hey, she's done her homework. Read up, and still didn't run off.

*grabs a slice and a brew*

So, tell us about your dreams about me.

Cerise

Professur said:
Hey, she's done her homework. Read up, and still didn't run off.

*grabs a slice and a brew*

So, tell us about your dreams about me.

I've always dreamed of a man, no, a teacher, if you will.
He could teach me all about the big, bad, world and how to keep it at bay. He could teach me things that I've only dreamed about. Like flying through the air like superman. Ever have that dream?
Someone who could swoop me up into his big, strong arms, his long hair flowing around his square jaw and down to his muscular shoulders....
Oh, wait, that would be Fabio, the coverboy of romance novel fame.

I'm sure you've been often mistaken for his twin brother though. ;)

Howya doin' unclehobart?

Professur

Ouch. This one bites. I think I'm in love.

How do you feel about moonlight strolls along a beach, with the waves lapping at your feet, the breeze blowing through your hair. The scent of salt in the air ...

unclehobart

I'm doing ok. Been a little dodgy on a sore ankle for a week and am starting to get cabin fever... but pizza delivers... so I'll never starve from a lack of being on my feet in the kitchen. :)

unclehobart

Professur said:
Ouch. This one bites. I think I'm in love.

How do you feel about moonlight strolls along a beach, with the waves lapping at your feet, the breeze blowing through your hair. The scent of salt in the air ...
B-

Cerise

You know, I just saw "From Here to Eternity" on the tube recently....

Do you resemble Burt Lancaster more than Fabio? *Swoon*

Cerise

Sorry to hear about ankle, uncle. I have had a few wicked sprains in my time, and I know they're no fun.

Hey, Luis G

I hate to end this, but I have to run a few errands for now. I'll be back. Enjoy the goodies, keep the party going. See ya'll later.