Welcome Cerise

Cerise

:grinno:

I was thinking of the sweet, gooey, menage a goodness that is the homemade S'more snack.,

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
A newbie that posts! ...and can spell! ...and utilizes basic grammar techniques!

OMG! Its been so long since we've had one of those. Quick; someone vaccum. We don't want to be scaring 'em off.
And (one assumes) is a wimmenz too. Here, let me wipe off a seat for you with this only marginally filthy rag. BTW, I took the Sonic the Hedgehog remark to infer "stubby and funny-looking," but I may have misinterpreted. I've never met Prof IRL, but I've seen pics.

Oh yeah, welcome. ;)

HomeLAN

*Clicks heels together two times*
There's no place like home, there's no pl...

Wait, that's not what you said.

*Re-reads*

Sweet! I want a cooler like that!

*follows directions this time and pulls out a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat*

catocom

If prof says your good people, that's good enough for me....I think...:D
So prof....you know this person?:nerd:

Anyway...Welcome aboard here.:hippy:

edit: re-reads posts.....Welcome anyway...You seem like a good poster.:beardbng:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
*Steps in late, looks about at the discarded pizza boxes and the empty beer bottles.*

*Notices fungus passed out in corner with dazed yet somehow peaceful expression on face*

*Clangs cymbals*

Hi Cerise. Glad to have ya about!

simplyred

*walks in with refills for the refreshments to keep party going

Hi ya! And Welcome :wave:

*goes off to fix a cosmo

Cerise

Winky, I'd like to think I have this one's powers:

100px-Cerise.jpg

They just haven't been put to the test yet. Especially the flying part ;)

Hello catocom, SouthernN'Proud, simplyred---I try to be a good people (at least in my heart I am)

Nope, never been to Montreal. It, as well as all of Canada, sounds like a beautiful place though. Maybe someday....