Welcome Katriona!

Camelyn

Oz said:
Well someone has to........the judge man said I can't be held responsible for my own actions :crying4:

Ah, but can you be responsable for the action of holding your own? 'Cause you know, that there is the *real* question.....

Yeah....

Thinking maybe the brits aren't the only sanity challenged ones, and that mayb......ooooooo shiney! *wanders off distracted*

Oz

Camelyn said:
Ah, but can you be responsable for the action of holding your own? 'Cause you know, that there is the *real* question.....

Yeah....

Thinking maybe the brits aren't the only sanity challenged ones, and that mayb......ooooooo shiney! *wanders off distracted*

I only hold my own when I can't find anyone to hold it for me :lloyd:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Spunky said:
I never pretended to be sane. Not once.

Never

EVER.

:eek8: :retard2: :tardbang: :nuts2: :elaugh4: :lfap:

You get the picture, and as for oz, i already said I accept no responsibility. None whatsoever
Such a nice delusional baby brother I have, he is the very model of (boring) gentlemanliness.

Now cmon Cam, lets hit a Moshpit, put Rage on and DANCE!

MrBishop

Katriona said:
Don't forget the banana!

Hey Bish! Com'on over here for a second! :D
MA'M, YES M'AM!!!
DeBish reporting for his weekly beating, M'am!!
Please Miss, may I have another!!!
ouch
ouch
ouchie
mmmmm
oh baybe!
Ungh!

er...where was I?

oh yeah. (CTRL-V)

Welcome to the weird-unit of OTC!

BeardofPants

*rumble* *crash* *stomp* Argh, stupid Auto-depantser. :grumpy: *screeeeetch* Hmmm.... *smacks it* *CLANG* Whoops. :blush: *sigh* Must I do everything the HARD way. :mope: *walks up to Katriona, and "manually" steals her pants* *walks out*

PS Hi. :wave:

BeardofPants

Wench? I don't know nothing about no wench! Honest! oh.... You said wRench. But I haven't finished with it yet. I'm due to smack Dubya around the upside of the head in about five minutes. Can it wait? *pleading look*

Katriona

paul_valaru said:
Welcome kat.....Kat?

there goes the neiborhood

just kidding

MOUhahhahahahahahaha

Yes.. Kat.. You know the Evul Mistress of the Underworld!

Wait.. That was back in college.
*sighs*
Oh to be young again!

Nevermind.

*grins and hugs ya*

Katriona

BeardofPants said:
*rumble* *crash* *stomp* Argh, stupid Auto-depantser. :grumpy: *screeeeetch* Hmmm.... *smacks it* *CLANG* Whoops. :blush: *sigh* Must I do everything the HARD way. :mope: *walks up to Katriona, and "manually" steals her pants* *walks out*

PS Hi. :wave:

:rofl4:

Thanks for the..umm.. welcome.. yeah..

*looks down and sees her trousers are still on and grins*

I love Brit speak. :)

MrBishop

Katriona said:
:rofl4:

Thanks for the..umm.. welcome.. yeah..

*looks down and sees her trousers are still on and grins*

I love Brit speak. :)
Looks down and notices that Kat's pants are indeed still on...and frowns :(

Stop Laughing

How about the evil undead brainy army of zombies? Probably not, they're even lazier, I should know... :D

I need that wrench tomorrow for work (ironically, I really do, cooler reset and I gotta unbolt the milk shelves to move them), so you can have it for the next 10 hours, but that's it.

Sharky

Camelyn said:
Welcome to OTC, where the men are strong

I beg your pardon. I happen to shower every Saturday. A little bear fat rubbed under the arms, a dab of gasoline behind the ears, and I'm fresh as a daisy. :p :D

Howdy, Katriona! :wave:

Camelyn

Sharky said:
I beg your pardon. I happen to shower every Saturday. A little bear fat rubbed under the arms, a dab of gasoline behind the ears, and I'm fresh as a daisy. :p :D

Going for the whole "rustic charm" thing then, huh Sharky? Betcha have a nice collection of flannel shirts and suspenders too, sexy guy ;)

MrBishop

Camelyn said:
Going for the whole "rustic charm" thing then, huh Sharky? Betcha have a nice collection of flannel shirts and suspenders too, sexy guy ;)
singing said:
OOOOOOOoooooh!
I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night and I work all day!

Sharky

Camelyn said:

Flannel shirts? This is Florida, hun. We wear bib overalls with no shirt, and shrimp boots. :lloyd: