Welcome Katriona!

Katriona

Raven said:
:eek6:

She are Kiwi. I, as you may have guessed from the accent already, am brit

*shakes head*

Sorry.. Trying to get all the typed accents settled. All you euro's sound the same. *runs very fast and hides very well*

If the hubby heard me he'd skin me alive. :)

Gods protect me when I do move to England.. Oy.. My parents won't even recognise me after a year in South Yorkshire.

As for Kiwi's. Adore them too. they have all those manly Maori and Samoan men.. *drools and really wants to visit the Islands*

Katriona

BeardofPants said:
Shuddap stewey, yer ruining my attempt at 'rustic kiwi charm'. :tardbang:

No need for the charm luv.. I've heard all kinds of charming things from Camelyn. And anyone that lives in the same country as some of my favorite kiwi's are pretty much already in my good books. :)

*grins*

MrBishop

Katriona said:
Now now.. none of that.

You know you can have my pants any time you want. ;)
Now...you're confusing me with BoP...she wants your pants. I was more interested in the actual removal process. :D

Hey BoP!!! If you can hang around for about an hour or two, I can pretty much guarantee you a pair of pants. :D Bring a camera :p

Katriona

MrBishop said:
Now...you're confusing me with BoP...she wants your pants. I was more interested in the actual removal process. :D

Hey BoP!!! If you can hang around for about an hour or two, I can pretty much guarantee you a pair of pants. :D Bring a camera :p

I still say you can have my pants, my knickers and my drawers... anything you want love and in any fashion you want.. *prrrow* *grins*

BeardofPants

Okay, let's try this:

Pants: Wot da Trousers is.
Trousers: Wot da pants is.

Method: Steal Kats Pants. Or Trousers. But not Underpants. Underpants is bad.

;)

Oz

Katriona said:
Underpants is not bad. They are pretty and frilly. Ask Camelyn.. She's seen my underpants.. Wait.. that sounds wrong... Nevermind. :)

I'm too young and innocent for that kinda convo :blush:

Camelyn

Oz said:
I'm too young and innocent for that kinda convo :blush:

Um....

You dropped your halo again hun.

*picks up halo, buffs it shiny, and puts it back on Oz's head*

There. You look almost convincing now :D

Oz

Ooops....:blush:

*quickly twirls halo around so no one can see the "Made in Taiwan, 100% pure alluminium" sticker*

Thank you m'dear :D