Welcome RD_151...

RD_151

wow, I can't believe this place is so active. Its nothing like the old OT at HWC. Hey guys, I recognize most of ya, ok, not most, but enough!!!

Hey Shadowfax, hows it goin man. I haven't posted anywhere in a LONG time. I've been kind of busy, I did the marriage thing like ol' man a few months ago. Until now I really haven't had much time. I guess I will be posting a little more frequently these days. I haven't posted over at HWC in at least a year. I still read everything regularly, I'm just too lazy to post. Sorry. Well, I guess you guys won't let me get away with that here then huh. I guess I shouldn't register, you guys are forcing me to post now;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Mwwahhahahahahaha.

We got us a new one. Can we keep im, Ma? Huh, Can we?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
RD_151 said:
wow, I can't believe this place is so active. Its nothing like the old OT at HWC. Hey guys, I recognize most of ya, ok, not most, but enough!!!

Hey Shadowfax, hows it goin man. I haven't posted anywhere in a LONG time. I've been kind of busy, I did the marriage thing like ol' man a few months ago. Until now I really haven't had much time. I guess I will be posting a little more frequently these days. I haven't posted over at HWC in at least a year. I still read everything regularly, I'm just too lazy to post. Sorry. Well, I guess you guys won't let me get away with that here then huh. I guess I shouldn't register, you guys are forcing me to post now;)

Nice to hear you're married! You have ICQ or more preferable MSN? I'd like to hear where you met her, if it was in Europe...that one girl....:D

Let me know if you like :)

RD_151

yep, it sure was. That girl I met in Budapest. We got married in July in Braslava. She just got here to the states about 6 weeks ago. Man, this adjustment phase is gonna be tough. She is getting all depressed about finding a job here. You know how those ambitious summa cum laude types are!!! Man, I don't know if I can take it. I'm trying to be understanding, but shit, its a recession, its gonna take some time, and she is't taking that news too well. I guess we gotta get the hell out of Louisville, she ain't gonna find what she wants here. I might go to washington next year, if I stay with the job I have now, maybe it will be better for her there. But honestly, I think we need to move to NYC, and I'm not crazy about that idea right now. But I guess D.C. is worse. At least I didn't end up in D.C. to start. That would maybe suck even more.

so how are things going for you? A moderator? Wow!!! This place is kind of cool. I just found it an hour ago. I guess it will be my new home.

This sure seem a lot better than OT!!!

Scanty

PuterTutor said:
Mwwahhahahahahaha.

We got us a new one. Can we keep im, Ma? Huh, Can we?

*pats puter's tufty hair (on his head)*

of course, little one, of course.

BUT I'M NOT GONNA BE THE ONE TO CLEAN UP HIS MESS AND TAKE HIM FOR WALKS, OHHHH NO!

RD_151

Hey Gato_Solo, I sure do remember ya. Its been a while!!!

So HomeLAN, who are you at HWC? I don't recognize the name!

Its been a while. I've been out of the loop for a while. Too busy. I was doin the two full-time job thing until about 6 weeks ago, so I didn't have any time to post. It got really slow here at work in the last couple months, so I guess now I have an unlimited amount of time to post, at least for now.

RD_151

Shadowfax, give me a minute, I gotta down load msn and icq, I have to create new accounts too, I haven't used them in ages!!! Its been about as long as I have not been posting!!!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
WooooHooo. We get to keep him. And it really sounds like you have the potential to be a really good post ho.

Btw, I'm Puter, and I'm the Head Nipple Twister.
If you'd like to be among the ranks of Nipple twisters, just let me know, I'd be glad to sign you up.

Some people have a problem with newbies using certain smilies, :brow: belongs to Scanty. She's the worst. You could end up with a Mango up your ass whistling Mozart if she's in the mood.

Oh, and one last thing, Beware the Mexican.

RD_151

Hey is wdeep on this board as some other personality? What about Never2muchRAM? I haven't heard from him in ages!!!

Scanty

Why so red of the arse, puter? You got a little friendly with my minion Derek Le Two-Twats, didn't you?

:disgust2: