Welcome RD_151...

AlladinSane

Welcome RD_151, you may not remember me but I remeber you from HWC :wave: . Glad you finally found your way.... wdeep was last seen here:
http://www.overclockers-network.com/forums/UBBThreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB1&Number=146582&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
He's going thru hell in his life so I guess he have better things to worry about these days...

RD_151

Thanks guys. Its great to be here. Thanks also for showing me where wdeep is hanin out these days. I see he posted there yesterday. I guess maybe I will see if I can convince him to join us over here, or maybe I will defect for a while to try to convince him to come over here.

I have to read up on what happened to wdeep, or I guess I should talk with him. It sounds kind of bad :(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Welcome to the boards!

I was never a member at HWC but I hope to get to know you around here!

RD_151

Hey LL and Nixy, thanks. LL, I guess from some of the other threads you don't remember me from HWC then. There are some people I don't remember here, the sad thing is, I know I should, its just I guess I'm getting old already. I'm destined for alzheimers you know, at least statistically, its about a 50% chance :(

AlladinSane

Hope you're wrong about that. Don't hate yourself for not reminding my name. I have only 210 posts there. Most of people here didn't remember of me there for sure... :)

RD_151

Well, I worry a little. Its becoming more common. I'm not that old so it does worry me a little. Its too bad they took out OT all together over there or I might have to revist the past to try to remember things better. Oh well.

Actually, your name looks familiar, I just can't remember you so well as say Shadowfax, LL, ol' man, Bubba, and the rest of the usual suspects. For those guys, its like I never left. Nothing changed really. Ok, I can't spell anymore, or puntucate anything anymore, but maybe I never could ;) I can't believe how many times I spelled The Netherlands wrong the other day. Maybe its cuz my wife pronounces it NEETHERLANDS. Its her fault ;) Ok, probably not, but its a good excuse :)