Welcome to OTC, Loretta!!

Rose

Okay guys, lay off. Be nice. And don't bite. Got it?

Hey Sister! Welcome to OTC. :D It's a little odd here, but you'll love it. ;)

Rose

*lmao* Awww, easy now, PT. ;) She's a good one, but still me little sis. I gotta be protective. :D

poolking

Has she posted anywhere yet? PT you've scared her off already. :D

So for when she does post.

Welcome to OTC, they only let me out of the cupboard once a year about christmas time, so I'm making the most of my freedom, then back into the darkness on 2nd Jan.

Have fun.

Regards

Rich.

lacemyster

What a strange coincidence, my dad sometimes calls himself Loretta, no clue why. :confused:

*looks around* *coughs*

Anyways, welcome, newcomer to the realm of insanity. Please leave your brain at the door, you won't be needing that, savvy! :devious:

Rose

Loretta - don't go within a hundred yards of Squiggy!!! ;)

She's just logged out and headed to bed. I forget the time difference over in Quatar - about 9 hours ahead of CST. D'oh!

*loL*

I pointed her this way mostly for The Real World forum, but I hope she makes herself at home as I have. I told her it's easier to catch me here for a quick note, too, than it is in email. :lol:

Rose

Oh no my dear Squiggy, you misinterpreted me. See, my dahling Sis must stay away from you because you're mine. ;) :p

poolking

Rose said:
<snip>
I pointed her this way mostly for The Real World forum, but I hope she makes herself at home as I have. I told her it's easier to catch me here for a quick note, too, than it is in email. :lol:

What there's a real world outside of the internet? Show me, sounds like a cool place. :eyepop:

Rose

Oh, you don't want to go there, Poolking. If it was such a cool place, OTC wouldn't be thriving! ;) :D

poolking

Rose said:
Oh, you don't want to go there, Poolking. If it was such a cool place, OTC wouldn't be thriving! ;) :D

Now you've shattered my illusions, I'm gonna go off and cry now and report you for being mean. :crying4: ;)

Rose

Gosh Unc. Where've you been? Hawaii or something? :rolleyes:

;)

Yeppers, she's in the good ol' Air Force, following the steps of Dad, Mom, and various other relatives. :D

unclehobart

But of course, my sweet. I'm only seeing about 10% of goings on these days. I feel so utterly out of the loop. I need a full bio and synopsis of all goings on for the last two weeks.