Welcome to OTC, Loretta!!

Rose

*lmao* That reminds me - you still in the islands? Not that I'm still jealous or anything ... *hides jealousy* But yeah.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Last two weeks?

Ok, here is the rundown.

Gonz has flipped, he's the ultra liberal Billy Boy fanclub leader now. Squiggy has been found out to be a rapidly reproducing Guinea Pig, Rose and Tonks are long lost sisters that were seperated at birth, only to grow up and marry twin brothers that were also seperated at birth. The FBI is looking for the CIA, oh, yeah, and I'm still just me.

unclehobart

Oui. I'm at the 2 week mark of a 3 week run. This should have been a touristy weekend where I could pile up some piccys ... but my bum ankle has kept me grounded since day 2. This last week will have to be a flurry of running about and seeing stuff if my ankle heals up enough for walking.

Oz

'ello :)

I've got the tune to the Roger Ramjet cartoon flying through me braincell now.............

Ms Ann Thrope

Oz said:
'ello :)

I've got the tune to the Roger Ramjet cartoon flying through me braincell now.............

interesting, Oz.... I've got the Beatles singing Get Back running through mine....

Welcome, Loretta! :wave:

poolking

she still hasn't looked in yet, I still blame PT for scaring her off.

*Searches the net for PTs address, books a flight armed with baseball bat. ;)

PT

poolking said:
she still hasn't looked in yet, I still blame PT for scaring her off.

*Searches the net for PTs address, books a flight armed with baseball bat. ;)

Let me save you some time.

702 S. Cuba St.
Owensville, MO 65066

Oh, and my left knee is my weak knee, go for it if you want to take me down.

MmmmmmmKKK?

tonksy

PuterTutor said:
Let me save you some time.

702 S. Cuba St.
Owensville, MO 65066

Oh, and my left knee is my weak knee, go for it if you want to take me down.

MmmmmmmKKK?
*contemplates all the fun one can have with PT's address.....

PT

I've been waiting by my inbox with baited breath for months now, still, nothing comes. :(

PT

Squiggy said:
If I'd known you were that close I would have stopped to see ya...:tardbang:

I live 20 miles north of Cuba, and work 60 miles south of Mexico. Now, I don't wanna hear anyone bitching about their commute anymore.