Battery
Case
Wireless Lan G
3 Year Warranty

Toal $1363 + Shipping

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Looks good, you should have invested some extra in the HDD size thou.

chcr

Too cute for words
Luis G said:
Looks good, you should have invested some extra in the HDD size thou.
I guess I don't understand why you need a huge hard drive on a laptop. I could see it if it was your only computer, but most people have a desktop at home, right?

Nice specs Postcode. :D

Luis G

Staff member
chcr said:
I guess I don't understand why you need a huge hard drive on a laptop. I could see it if it was your only computer, but most people have a desktop at home, right?

Nice specs Postcode. :D

I like carrying my files with me ;)

Luis G

Staff member
yeah, that too :D :D

Seriously, considering that I have a 40GB and I left 10GB for winxp and another 10GB for Linux, it just leaves me with less than 20GB for my files.

About 1Gb is related to my work, and 2GB are personal stuff. 15GB for videos and music is just......... :(

PostCode

Major contributor!
I'll get a larger drive from MA Labs. It'll cost me half the price for an 80GB drive from them.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I drink stuff while I'm sitting at the computer all the time... but then again, it's always non-alcoholic, and it's at a desk so if I spill something the most I'd lose is my keyboard.
I got tired of losing my keyboards, so I started buying sodas in bottles and closing them when the bottle wasn't in my mouth.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Keyboards are no big loss. $6 gets ya a new one. It's when the computer's built into them that it gets pricey. One more reason I dislike laptops.
All the more reason to get a tablet PC with a detachable keyboard. :cocktail:

chcr

Too cute for words
fury said:
I got tired of losing my keyboards, so I started buying sodas in bottles and closing them when the bottle wasn't in my mouth.
That's my method with sodas, beers are another problem. :beerbang:

Winky

never in my life have I spilled anything of any computer components
*feels left out*

PostCode

Major contributor!
Winky said:
never in my life have I spilled anything of any computer components
*feels left out*

I did once, but was smart enough to yard the friggin' power cord before any damage was done.

PostCode

Major contributor!
To clean it I just ran the parts through the dish washer and then let em' drip dry for a couple days. Worked great after that.

chcr

Too cute for words
PostCode said:
To clean it I just ran the parts through the dish washer and then let em' drip dry for a couple days. Worked great after that.

That's how I clean my keyboards. :D No heat though.

Inkara1

I've only spilled osmething into the keyboard once, but I've cleaned keyboards out for other people before. I just take them outside and hose them off real good, then let them dry for a few days.