We've been made redundant :sad:

catocom

It seems to that OTCentral here did take a downward turn there at one time,
but I think it's made as very nice comeback, and seems really smooth right now. :)

greenfreak

MuFu said:
Hiya. Man, haven't posted here in ages! Hope everybody is good. :)

We'll see how this OT forum goes - it's very much a trial at the moment.
Because I can't say this there.... Where the FUCK have you been, mister?! :smash:

MuFu

greenfreak said:
Because I can't say this there.... Where the FUCK have you been, mister?! :smash:

I'd like to say I got a life, but we all know that wouldn't be true would it? :lol2:

I'd say I've been :rfap:, but that's a given.

So, I dunno really... I just kinda wondered off and got preoccupied with sorting a few things out. All good now though (well, almost). Woo!

A.B.Normal

MuFu said:
I'd like to say I got a life, but we all know that wouldn't be true would it? :lol2:

I'd say I've been :rfap:, but that's a given.

So, I dunno really... I just kinda wondered off and got preoccupied with sorting a few things out. All good now though (well, almost). Woo!

Glad to see you posting here ,Hows the weather ,seen any good movies lately ,
Where is Scanty ,updated your computer lately etc.... :evilcool:

greenfreak

Did you finish school yet or what? If not, are your grades holding up? How's the love life?

Yes, where is that sister of yours? She still on walkabout? Inquiring minds want to know.

Inkara1

Of course, I've forgotten my password over there. This wouldn't be a problem except that I apparently signed up using the e-mail I had with my parents' ISP, which wouldn't be so bad except I had them delete that e-mail address this past Friday so that my mom could have her own e-mail address. I'm wondering if they were waiting for that.

MuFu

A.B.Normal said:
Glad to see you posting here ,Hows the weather ,seen any good movies lately ,
Where is Scanty ,updated your computer lately etc.... :evilcool:

She's second year of uni now - doing well. She's her course rep, getting high grades, had a screenplay of her's turned into a uni production, got a boyfriend etc. All good.

greenfreak said:
Did you finish school yet or what? If not, are your grades holding up?

Not yet - got a year left. I changed course from Comp Systems + EE to Comp Science + e-Business. Much better - should be on for a 1st class degree no probs. Going for an internship at IBM this summer (hopefully).

How's the love life?

Oh, man... beyond poor. Seriously, dryer than Tutankhamun's nutsac.

Inkara1 said:
Of course, I've forgotten my password over there. This wouldn't be a problem except that I apparently signed up using the e-mail I had with my parents' ISP, which wouldn't be so bad except I had them delete that e-mail address this past Friday so that my mom could have her own e-mail address. I'm wondering if they were waiting for that.

PM an admin and they should be able to sort it out for you.

Winky said:
Yeah that MuFu dood is dah Bomb!

Ta.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Good to see ya Paulie. Glad to hear you sorted that shit out too. Good luck with the IBM thing, and extra good luck moisturizing the nutsack.

Professur

Now maybe some of these whiny-assed babies we've got here will start to realize just how good they've got it.