WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

alex

HomeLAN said:
Verbally abusive to co-workers. Repeatedly. That'll do it every time. We did allow him to resign, though.

God, you should be HR where I work. Sarcasm is rampant. I turned in my two week notice a few weeks ago after I left work so pissed off I couldn't see straight. And it's the managers doing it. I let them talk me out of it but.......

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I thought you said you didn't live in Toronto.

Oh, when I'm in Brampton I'm essentially in Toronto...I am DEFINATELY in the GTA. Hamilton however is not Toronto. Barrie is also not Toronto. This is all besides the point though...whether they're Toronto or not they're geographically close to each other...like within a few hours drive...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
So ... do you know where the beach is?

Do you know the NAME of the beach?

I assume it's either Wasaga which is insanely close to Barrie or Sauble which is a bit further away...unless it's some itty bitty place only the locals know about...those are the two biggish beaches I know for.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Why would I know the name of the beach? I wasn't the one taking me there.

*thinks she'll have to strategically plan her weekend in Barrie or have more than one weekend in Barrie*

Professur

Nixy said:
*thinks she'll have to strategically plan her weekend in Barrie or have more than one weekend in Barrie*

Hey, I'm not into orgies anymore. Too damn old and too damn fat for that nonsense. You three can do that on your own time.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Hey, I'm not into orgies anymore. Too damn old and too damn fat for that nonsense. You three can do that on your own time.

I'm not allowed to come to the beach? I'd even watch the littlest one and everything :mope:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
which beach convo with this? the little hottie topless beach? or the uber-family friendly one with no shops and the mondo-park around the corner from here? or the longest freshwater beach in the (world? on the continent? something like that?)? or where the muskie are?

ekahs retsam

I'm thinking I need to send in my taxes and call the lady back tomarrow about a job interview.

they lie to you when your little, gowing up sucks....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ekahs retsam said:
I'm thinking I need to send in my taxes and call the lady back tomarrow about a job interview.

they lie to you when your little, gowing up sucks....

I have a job interview tomorrow and while I'm passing by my mom's place I need to sign my tax papers and mail them...atleast the government's giving me money and not vice versa

simplyred

I am thinking that a BF that reads a post that you skipped breakfast, knows you are having a horrible day, and orders a pizza and dozen roses to be delivered to you should be praised :love: