WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Kawaii

I want to die right now. That is all.

No, for fuck's sake, i'm not really suicidal, it just feels like i want to scream, scream at everyone. They just don't get it.

Kawaii

Guess what. Just as i thought things couldn't possibly get any fucking worse, they just did. The money i got for working at Birdie, symbolic and holy money, just disappeared under my nose. Do you know what it feels like to WORK YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF for six days and then have your reward RIPPED FROM YOU by a cruel twist of fate!? DO YOU!?!

FUCKING HELL!!!!! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!

Raven

Annoying SOB
Kawaii said:
Guess what. Just as i thought things couldn't possibly get any fucking worse, they just did. The money i got for working at Birdie, symbolic and holy money, just disappeared under my nose. Do you know what it feels like to WORK YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF for six days and then have your reward RIPPED FROM YOU by a cruel twist of fate!? DO YOU!?!

FUCKING HELL!!!!! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!

Damn jeebus....if your short I can send money by paypal?

I'm thinking I need to get saving if I'm gonna fit in the Warped Tour AND Bish's BBQ

Kawaii

steweygrrrr said:
Damn jeebus....if your short I can send money by paypal?
No, i'll get by. Thanks for the offer though. What i'm pissed at is that i really put my soul into working there, i really did it with spirit(ie all my conscious time was put into working there), if you know what i mean. And look at me now. I have absolutely nothing to show for my hard work except sore muscles and a tired soul.
*sigh*
What did i ever do to deserve this?

I'm going to bed now, maybe things will look brighter tomorrow.

freako104

thinking in 2 days I will watch another school play.

what happened to Kawaii is unfair. damn Kawaii Im sorry that happened to you man

Stop Laughing

As horny as him?

art_viking.jpg

:p

Kawaii

I don't know... I turn my back for one second(go to the bathroom) and *poof* gone. There was noone in the house except my family, and there was no wind or anything that could have caused the money to become "gone with the wind" or whatever. I have a gnawing suspicion that my sis may have something to do with it.

Oz

I'm thinking that the first Nine Inch Nails album I've listened to in it's entirety (Pretty Hate Machine) was a big disapointment (think Depeche Mode without any balls, tinny drum machine, star wars/Evil Dead II sound effects and a singer who never quite got Leonard Cohen) :(

Hopefully his stuff got better as he progressed.........

Oz
Eternal Optimist :)