WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Inkara1

The Texas Rangers, picked to be last by all and to lose 100 games by many, just swept Seattle to end the season-opening 19-game set against the other teams in the AL West 11-8, tied for first with whoever wins between Oakland and Anaheim. Anaheim is up 4-2 in the 6th inning right now. So far, without A-Rod, we're 5-2 against the $100 million Angels and 4-2 against the Seattle Mariners, although we're only 2-4 against the Oakland A's.

Still, it's looking like it will be a much better year to be a Rangers fan, possibly the first good year this eecade... this century... this millennium.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I think what did me in was that my wife put a menu up on the fridge this morning. Tonight we're having Sloppy Joes. I love sloppy joes.....

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
I think what did me in was that my wife put a menu up on the fridge this morning. Tonight we're having Sloppy Joes. I love sloppy joes.....
*drools*

Still doesn't solve our problem for now, though. :(

Mirlyn

Camelyn said:
Mirlyn's cookies
Suprise thing this morning when I came in....someone dropped off a laptop a few weeks ago that had been damaged by water and needed a data recovery. Think its from them.

Thinking about this huge list of active denies on our firewall from the weekend, and this particular internal IP its coming from, and possibly giving them a little visit today. :hmm:

Camelyn

Mirlyn said:
I'm thinking we should get that scavenger hunt going....;)

I'm thinking Yay! Great idea! Still doing the banana idea?

*volunteers Mirlyn for post duty then runs away and hides* :D

Oz

I'm wondering if eating 14 caramel chocolate bars could be classed as gluttony ?..........

*buuurrrpp!!!*

Oz
Sweet and Sugary