WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
hehehe thanks :brush:

We were actually curled up in each others arms, on the grass, watching the fireworks on Canada Day when I said it.

Pretty perfect, eh? :love3:

SexyBoo

Very much so! :)

I would tell a certain someone that - but he already knows and informed me that he loves me too, but his feelings aren't as far along. How semi-bad is that? :eyebrow:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Boys (I call all members of the male species boys unless they are family...) deserve to be kicked sometimes! Stoopid boys! *handonhip

SexyBoo

:hug: Lissa, Lissa's kitty and Nixy!

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking that I'm a bit horny this afternoon... :hump:

ClaireBear

Banned
How I've just been rain checked.... via text! Damn you technology! :crying4:

I have to admit my SexyBaby is skint at the mo... yet to start his new job... but still making bids on ebay :rolleyes: and I know its not cos he's gone off me... but it hurts you know...

Other thoughts now include...

Am I too fat/ugly/strange?

Was I too drunk and annoying last time I saw him?

Was the sex really THAT bad?

MEN!!

Thoughts now include

Hmmm? muff diving = easier life!

SexyBoo

I'm wondering what the future is going to be and what decision I should make. I hate making decisions sometimes!

IDLEchild

Nixy said:
Boys (I call all members of the male species boys unless they are family...)

Incidently some us boys look past the shallow problems and do not judge a whole gender by a choice few ergo calling women what they are: Women.

I am thinking I have just screwed myself royally by accepting a bet to play Incubus - Drive perfectly in 2 months time.....now I should have looked at the music sheets of Incubus - drive before accepting the bet but because I looked AFTER accepting the bet....

.....I am so screwed.

SexyBoo

I'm just thinking about how disappointing it is to have someone email you wanting for you to come visit - then when you email back to say you can't make it, but that you'd love to see them another time and ask them a few questions on how they are doing - they don't email you back or call! Grrrr! Why do I put myself through this? :(

Stop Laughing

I'm thinking how the hell we took 2nd place on last night's road rallye, we got 11 out of the 21 gimmicks wrong, it was REAL hard. We won a free pizza for it, so I'm very happy with 2nd place. :D

BeardofPants

Stop Laughing said:
This has been bugging me all day...

You ever hear people saying you should use less toilet paper? Personally, I wanna use as much as I please, and then a little extra just to be safe. I'd rather have extra layers between my hand and my ass if I can, especially if it's cheap paper and tears easily.
Yes, my grandad told me that ... right after I blocked his toilet. :blush:

SexyBoo

I'm thinking that 2 hours worth of heavy sex really makes my legs and stomach sore. Oh - and not getting enough sleep because of fighting over money really sucks. :(