WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I am thinking this headache really hurts, and that maybe I should listen to everyone telling me to take an advil. or the nearest generic substitute.

tonksy

i'm thinking my headache sucks and it's right where my neck meets the back of my head and nothing will touch it.

BeardofPants

SexyBoo said:
It is amazing that someone could be kept so far under lock and key that they can't get in touch with you in any shape or form for nearly a month... Prisoners don't have it this bad - he must not want to stay in touch... :disgust:

I'm thinking you need a new boyfriend. :sadhug:

I'm also thinking, how can I get full on a small muffin when I haven't eaten since last night?

Oz

BeardofPants said:
: I'm also thinking, how can I get full on a small muffin when I haven't eaten since last night?

steal yer boyfriend's muffin and eat that as well :devious:

Thinkin' : Petrol Lawnmowers should always start first time.........My shoulder aches like I just finished a 48 hour wankin' marathon :alienhuh:

Kawaii

I'm thinking: Fuck all the whining about GTA3. Manhunt is way worse. Damn, that game makes my stomach turn.

Mirlyn

I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :D

Kawaii

I'm thinking: Maybe i should've gotten myself a 5.1 compatible sound card before buying a 5.1 set of headphones? I need to start reading the requirements a bit closer.
Now i have to shell out $50 on a sound card. Oh well.
The headphones are kickass though. Complete surround sound, mighty bass and, as a bonus, they look like something from Star Wars or something.

SexyBoo

I'm thinking - Wow, I heard from AE... And it was the shortest and possibly one of the least emotional and warm emails I've ever received from him. I honestly don't even know what to answer him back with because I'm so disappointed to not hear from him for a month - then get this cold email telling me nothing about what has been going on in his life, etc. So disappointing.... :(

Oz

I'm thinkin' that 'boo should get herself a decent lad instead of a heartless drip like AE (soz 'boo) :alienhuh:

Thinkin': Nah.....fuckit.......too much work thinkin' today...

SexyBoo

Thanks Oz, you are too right. I just emailed him back and basically told him off. I'm tired of being strung along. I was stupid to get involved in all of this crap anyway.
:hug: {Oz} :hug: