He's a fireman and a Jared fan from Subway
He got real big on burgers and fries
Now he's down to a smaller size
He gets his might from a veggie delite
Great taste each day from his local Subway
Subway, eat fresh

IDLEchild

That state....

when you're not bored, nor excited, not sad, nor happy, not angry, nor satisfied, not nervous but worried, not scared but slightly jumpy...

and complacent as all hell....

all at the same time...

it rarely happens...

...but I am in that state.

Kawaii

I fucking hate:

Microsoft
Creative
ATi
The bastards who designed the windows installer and explorer.exe
VIA
Matsonic
Hitachi
EULAs
.exe files
Windows game producers for forcing me to run windows or get shitty performance in WMWare
Headaches
Essays
Internet Explorer(good luck getting though that firewall, bitch)
MSN Messenger

I love:

GNU/Linux Debian
Firefox
BB4Win
Foobar2000
Gaim
Winpatrol

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I'm wondering whether that means you really didn't get it, or that you had to debate whether to lie :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
it blows when spam gets your hopes up with it's teasing little sound and then shows itself, dashing those dreams carelessly to the floor, shattering them irreparably.

:(

IDLEchild

I am thinking that the way Gato Solo puts certain words in bold is really, really annoying.

Granted he is smart, he knows a few things, a respectable poster but really Gato....we aren't retards or kindergartners...

the way he points out the certains words in his post went from "cute" to "I understand why he did it" to "Ok, he really wanted to make things certain" to "ok, we get it, you know stuff"...real fast.

have some faith in the readers dude....if we can find our own way to OTC withour help then we can read without your help too.

PrincessLissa

I am thinking that my soon to be sister in law has no reason to be jealous of me being in her family or about my daughter being accepted as another grandchild.

Rawr.