what are you wearing?

Rose

Tuesday outfit all the way - "short" black skirt (hem reaches mid-kneecap) with a slit on the left side (a little longer up than it should be, I've really got to get around to mending it). White tank top with red "faux-wrap" shirt over it. White panties, black dress shoes, tan nylons. No bra.

:swing:

SexyBoo

Light blue v-neck t-shirt (probably lower cut than it should be), gray skirt, black shoes, blue bra and blue undies! :)

Oz

T-shirt (plain white)
Boxer shorts (plain white)
Socks (used to be white...now a kinda pale blue)

tonksy

Oz said:
T-shirt (plain white)
Boxer shorts (plain white)
Socks (used to be white...now a kinda pale blue)
you washed them with jeans?

blue t-shirt that is too short, faded low rise capri's (my fav's), black based floral bra, and black drawers.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Camelyn said:
As many layers of clothing I could find that were clean
if you're cold does clean really matter?

worn out old khakis, white socks, orange tee-shirt, black/white boxers

AlphaTroll

Well, I'm at the office, so it's a knee length cross-over dress in beige, green & black with black sandals (think I gave me new boss a bit of a shock when she saw the tattoo on my foot :D)

Uki Chick

Considering the -41 we have outside, red fleece turtleneck, black t-shirt underneath, black pants with black tights under and a pair of socks on top of them. White bra and purple undies.

Rose

black skirt with various shades of purple embroidery on the right side in kinda a half-assed paisleyish pattern, knee length. white tank top again, no bra, dark purple faux-wrap top. gold necklace. same old black shoes. tan nylons.

tonksy

green v neck sweater, blue jeans that i put on standing up instead on layin down ( :) ), green socks, reen doc's....and a lip rin in my eyebrow because my eyebrow rin is missin' and the new one won't be here for a couple more days...:sick:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
huge green skater pants, white tee, tie-dyed Y tee, blue sweater, red stocking cap, studio phones, and ....[checks]...grey boxers.

tonksy

grey softball type shirt with white sleeves and white drawers...football today...i may not get dressed :shrug:

Oz

Army boots
2 pairs socks (1 grey, 1 blue, 2 white and blue)
Black Jeans
T-shirt with "Dont' Believe the Hype" written on it (black lettering, white shirt)
Red boxers.
Hooded top (black with Nirvana bozz eyed smiley in Yellow)

Lotsa clothes.......was cold at work today and still waiting for the heating to kick in here at home.

tonksy

tonks said:
grey softball type shirt with white sleeves and white drawers...football today...i may not get dressed :shrug:
*sigh....
got dressed...raspberry sweater and blue jeans, teal bra, multi colored paisley-esque undies.