what are you wearing?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Wearing my beige dress pants, button up blue and black striped shirt, Scooby Doo boxers, blue socks, and my Hush Puppies.

SexyBoo

Black sleeveless shirt and brown cargo-type pants. Give me a gun and I could pass for a redheaded Laura Croft? :D

sam_fisher

navy blue izod pullover tucked in to some khaki cargos. also navy blue socks and my simple joeys.
not to mention my sponge bob boxers:laugh4:

sam.

tonksy

my new favorite shirt...the talk nerdy to me one...and boxers...black undergarments....trying to decide what pants to put on instead of these boxers....faded capri low rise or retro plaid butt pants.....decisions decisions....

Rose

go for the retro plaid butt pants. :D

I'm at work, so it's general work attire. From the feet

black dress shoes
tan nylons (hose, whatever)
Black skirt with just a bit of 'ruffle'.
Red 3/4 sleeve dress shirt with a neat neckline.
diamond necklace i got for christmas
and my hair is down, though it would be pulled up if i could find a damn hair clip.

tonksy

well..the black cardigan i wear with the butt pants was dirty...so i opted for the capri and my turquoise cardigan and a pair of tres funky shoes i almost got hit by a car for in spain....i should learn to look both ways :D i look good today.

Ms Ann Thrope

HEY! as a pervy art gallery person I'll have you know its not nekkid people we stare at...... we have enough of those images hanging on the walls dontcha know....

BeardofPants

Yeah, that's what I told the BF, but he doesn't believe me, so that naked ban is still in force (he dances around me holding up a towel, so it's just easier to put PJs on :rolleyes: - I don't know what he's so worried about - surely pervy art-fanciers are better than pervy construction workers? :hmm: )

Ms Ann Thrope

BeardofPants said:
Yeah, that's what I told the BF, but he doesn't believe me, so that naked ban is still in force (he dances around me holding up a towel, so it's just easier to put PJs on :rolleyes: - I don't know what he's so worried about - surely pervy art-fanciers are better than pervy construction workers? :hmm: )

I don't think we're better, we're just more skilled at wearing that air of seen it already, SO bored, show me something NEW darling..... that's just SO 5 minutes ago....and nudity.... well REALLY....how DEATHLY dull.... :rolleyes:

poolking

Black T-Shirt
Fake Lacoste Top
White y fronts - don't laugh they're comfortable. :p
Ben Sherman Black Jeans
"What Beer Belly" Black Lycra Novelty socks
Blue tartan slippers with lots of holes.

FluerVanderloo

-dark red tee with Tigger on the front, says "An apple a day keeps me bouncing all day"
-light blue jeans with pockets on the front instead of the back
-my dirty ol Reeboks

Inkara1

I guess I should mention I'm also wearing jeans, a t-shirt, socks, shoes and boxers, lest y'all get the wrong idea.

unclehobart

A sigzane Hawai'ian shirt
$10 WalMart blue jeans
generic black belt
Black Nike sneakers
Tag Heuer watch
sccunci hair tie
grey acrylic hiking socks
blue undies

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
unclehobart said:
A sigzane Hawai'ian shirt
$10 WalMart blue jeans
generic black belt
Black Nike sneakers
Tag Heuer watch
sccunci hair tie
grey acrylic hiking socks
blue undies

What about the lovely beige Ace Bandage? Or are you starting to get around better?