what are you wearing?

Oz

A white T-shirt with "it only hurts if you survive" written on it, and a piccy of a guy being eaten by a shark.
Boxers.
Black Jeans.
American combat boots.

unclehobart

Not wearing the ace bandage today. It seems to be causing more problems than it is solving as well as pressing into the joint causing a great deal of pain. After 10 days, I am sick of the ace bandage.

nalani

oversized men's Old Navy sweater (compliments of an old boyfriend)
black jeans shorts
white slippers

tonksy

my new teal bra and a pair of boot cut royal purple low rise cords with the wide cording....i find the coolest stuff and goodwill...the pants i mean...the bra is brand new....

BlurOfSerenity

-ruffly black skirt (looks like a petticoat... it kinda has a victorian/faery/goth feel to it, if that makes any sense).
-pink cap-sleeved tshirt.
-red and white striped toe-socks
-red converse chuck taylors.

tonksy

ash r said:
-ruffly black skirt (looks like a petticoat... it kinda has a victorian/faery/goth feel to it, if that makes any sense).
-pink cap-sleeved tshirt.
-red and white striped toe-socks
-red converse chuck taylors.
you know what? i just ditched on of those....maybe you better send me your address before i toss anymore clothes...

SexyBoo

Blue t-shirt, grey and blue long skirt and black cloggy shoes. Not too exciting, but then again, I'm stuck at work. :p

Rose

I hate work too, but not for the clothes.

black dress shoes, tan nylons, black long skirt slit on both sides (very modest), and a pretty lavender silk top - kind of an empire top, v-neck but has a hem (wording?) under the breasts with a tie behind - long sleeves. necklace. hair down. again.

I can only go a few hours before I'm itching to pull my hair up, though. And I always seem to leave my hairclips at home. :(

poolking

A white t-shirt
a navy and white striped polo shirt
Blue Lee Cooper Jeans with a large leather black belt
Homer Simpson novelty socks
White Y fronts
The same old worn out slippers

Ms Ann Thrope

oxblood polo sweater, black jeans, black socks, black boots, black fleece vest

if you're wearing one mitten, does that mean you're typing with your hands now, Squiggy?

MrBishop

Agenda black zippered sweater (Xmas giftie)
Dark Green jeans
Undershirt and long underwear
boxer-briefs (striped)
big-ol black leather boots
glasses, watch, silver ring
and a parted ridge in my bare three

tonksy

dark raspberry colored sweater, same teal bra as yesterday (heck...i only wore it for a couple of hours), and hot pink undies....tryining to decide on pants.....

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:eek5: What happened to the black undies you were wearing earlier? How am I supposed to keep track if you're gonna keep changing that quick? :hmm: (btw...I'd vote for no pants...:brow: )

Can't you tell how long its taking me to type now, Natalie? :lloyd:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
From the ground up.

Nikes
White ankle socks.
501's
Silk Christmas boxers
Fleece KC Chiefs shirt.

tonksy

Squiggy said:
:eek5: What happened to the black undies you were wearing earlier? How am I supposed to keep track if you're gonna keep changing that quick? :hmm: (btw...I'd vote for no pants...:brow: )

Can't you tell how long its taking me to type now, Natalie? :lloyd:
i wore those to sleep in last night...i change after my shower...and i opted for faded capri's....

BeardofPants

My god Tonks, you DO own underwear... did it have to be hot pink? :alienhuh: :winkkiss:

My whips n chains tee shirt and a zebra print thong. My morning protection against those pervy art-gallery peeps. ;)